- People Inc. and Museum of disABILITY mark restoration of cemetery It's incredibly easy to drive by its entrance without noticing. From Niagara Street Extension, just across from the county Sheriff's Office and Jail complex, the entrance is only marked by a plaque on a boulder.
- 'Flame of Hope' makes its way through Niagara as Special Olympics near The local leg of the Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics took place Monday afternoon.
- New candy store at Sheraton sweetens Old Falls Street There's one more sweet spot on Old Falls Street since a new ice cream and candy store opened recently in the Sheraton Hotel.
FUNDRAISER: June 4 event for HART Interfaith helps families keep aging, infirm loved ones safe at home
Ruth Sirianni’s Lewiston home is evidence of a life well-lived. At 93, she still enjoys every inch of it.
On the walls hang colorful paintings, created by Sirianni and her husband, Joseph. The music room holds her instruments from years as a music teacher. While she retired from teaching at 88, just the other day she strummed a ukelele for family and friends on the patio that overlooks her lovingly tended back yard.
Tuskegee Airmen meet North Tonawanda bomber pilot they escorted
The last time Bill Strapko and Roscoe C. Brown crossed paths, they were in separate warplanes trying to survive one of the most famous bombing missions in Europe during World War II.
- Brennen honored with state award
TUESDAY TALKS: Video preview of the Lewiston Tour of Kitchens and Homes
A pair of do-it-your-selfers, on their way to finishing a two-year renovation of their Lower River Road home, are among the homeowners opening their doors for the Lewiston Region Tour of Kitchens and Homes, June 7 and 8.
- NATURAL HEALTH: An uncomfortable situation
HAPPY MEMORIES: Were you married in Niagara Falls? A trio of window decorators wants your stories.
When a trio of artists faced a sad stretch of vacant store windows in downtown Niagara Falls, they decided that love was the answer.
- APRONS READY: You can't get more local than your own backyard
- More Features Headlines