• CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Beef and chicken bases out of temp, cook reported they had been made within 30 minutes but had not been temped before placing in hot hold, both were reheated to correct temperature before return to hot hold.
• NON-CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: None.
• DATE: June 28
Casey’s Malt Shoppe, 3041 Military Road
• CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Raw eggs found in a bin in top of prep table cooler with ambiant temperature of 49 degrees with open cover, other foods in bins of top cooler were 45 degrees or lower, cook reported eggs put out short time before, eggs voluntarily moved to under-counter cooler to continue cool storage and top was covered.
• NON-CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Ice scoop found in contact with dusty surface on top of ice machine, staff voluntarily washed, rinsed and sanitized scoop, which was properly stored; accurate thermometer missing from under-counter cooler, corrected.
• DATE: May 2
Comfort Inn — The Pointe, 1 Prospect Pointe
• CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: None.
• NON-CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Entrance to walk-in cooler worn, and not smooth and easily cleanable.
• DATE: May 30
Hong Kong Kitchen, 2715 Pine Ave.
• CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Vegetable rolls out on countertop at 77 degrees, cook said rolls were partially cooked and placed on counter to further cook as needed, rolls voluntarily discarded.
• NON-CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Plasticware stored with handles facing down; no sanitizing solution available, repeat, corrected; horizontal table and shelf surfaces not clean; no paper towels in dispenser in restroom; styrofoam takeout containers stored face up.
• DATE: June 7
Mamma Mia, 360 Rainbow Blvd.
• CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Raw eggs stored on shelf above ready-to-eat fruits and vegetables, corrected.
• NON-CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Single-service items stored under hand-wash sink waste lines; thermometers missing from display cooler and refrigerator.
• DATE: May 28
Marketside Restaurant, 712 E. Market St.
• CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Prep cook cutting tomatoes for salads using bare hands, tomatoes set aside to be used for soup and gloves put on to cut rest.