SLIDESHOW: Niagara Falls High School Class of 2013 Graduation
Niagara Falls High School held its 13th Annual Commencement Exercise on Saturday at the Conference Center Niagara Falls.
- Vet wins 'life lottery' with new kidney On a recent weekday afternoon two Niagara Falls brothers were picked up by a private limo and taken to a nearby airport runway where a private plane was waiting to whisk them away to Pittsburgh.
- NIAGARA COUNTY: Effort to get fresh food to the needy is energized by new venture. Tom Tower thinks it's a crime to throw away good food. The gentleman farmer from Youngstown is noted for his passion for agricultural craftsmanship, so seeing his carefully grown produce lying wasted in the field causes him great distress. He was one of the first farmers in the region to bring his apples by the truckload to the Western New York Food Bank. It was pure logic and generosity that prompted him to do so, but when the food bank received some state money to buy fresh produce, Tower and Justin Guerin, food bank director, worked out a deal. One month would be a donation, the next month, the bank would pay a fair price for the apples.
- Rock n' roll fitness
- TOM'S CORNER: An update on the technology of electric vehicles The Gazette has partnered with local automotive expert Tom Torbjornsen to publish his weekly national column. Tom's Corner will appear in Thursday's editions.
- Partners in Art comes to the Carnegie Center Teachers, students and guests gathered on Saturday afternoon at the Carnegie Art Center to welcome the annual Partners in Art studio exhibit to it's new home for 2014.
- Niagara County Sheriff's association looking for pieces of past The Niagara County Deputy Sheriff's Association is looking for old pictures, uniforms, equipment and any other memorabilia from the more than 200 year history of the Niagara County Sheriff's Office.
- IN BUSINESS: Leadership Niagara honored at weekend event Molly Anderson, director of Leadership Niagara, was presented with an award for "Excellence in Innovation" by the Association of Leadership Programs on Friday at the Southeast Regional Conference in Atlanta.
- TOM'S CORNER: Dealing with diesel vehicle service requirements The Gazette has partnered with local automotive expert Tom Torbjornsen to publish his weekly national column. Tom's Corner will appear in Thursday's editions.
- 'Shooting n' hooting' with ladies' gun league
- TOM'S CORNER: From the automotive news desk at America's Car Show The Gazette has partnered with local automotive expert Tom Torbjornsen to publish his weekly national column. Tom's Corner will appear in Thursday's editions.
- More Features Headlines