Niagara Gazette — In order to avoid this syndrome, one must stick to the basics.
• You cannot out-supplement a poor diet. If you think that taking supplements will buffer the blow of a diet full of sugar, breads and processed foods, you are sadly mistaken. A diet lacking in living vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean proteins will set the stage for accelerated aging.
• The health of your colon is indicative of your general health. If you suffer from constipation, diverticulosis, IBS, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, brain fog and/or fatigue, give some consideration to cleansing that colon. Most individuals walk around constipated and don’t even know it — the ones that do know are in trouble if they do not fix things. Supplements to address these issues would be a priority in maximizing health.
• Weight loss supplements will not work if you don’t change your diet. Forget the green tea, raspberry leaf, coffee bean extract and others if you are not going to change your diet. Calorie restriction will drop the pounds, but the rebound weight gain will take twice the effort to come off. Eliminating wheat, corn and most dairy works very well for most. Diet sodas and frozen dinners are the fastest way to type II diabetes and inflammatory disease.
• Understanding your pH will go a long way in disease prevention. A diet that includes an abundance of alkaline foods and water, produces a body that is an unlikely host for disease and degeneration. Cancer does not like an alkaline environment. Visit www.phmiracleliving.com for more information.
• Know the basics. Sugar causes inflammation. Eighty percent of the population is sensitive to wheat. Dairy is acidic and will do more to weaken bone than to build it. A vitamin D3 level between 60-100ng/ml would save many lives. Healthy fats metabolize fat and protect your brain, heart and other organs.