• DATE: July 28
There were no violations at the following establishments:
• Dairy Queen, 2301 Military Road
• Fresh Start Ministries, 1722 16th St.
• Honeymoon Capital Outdoor Patio, 16 Rainbow Blvd.
Park Athletic Club, 42 Manhattan St.
• CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Clorox Clean up with bleach being used behind bar for sanitizing surfaces, not for food surface, removed for use in restrooms.
• NON-CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: No self-closing door on women’s restroom.
• DATE: July 17
Remington Tavern, 184 Sweeney St.
• CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Can of wasp and hornet spray found stored on shelf with chemical in mop room, all pesticides must be applied by licensed applicator, spray discarded.
• NON-CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Thermometer missing from dessert cooler; interior of dessert cooler and two-drawer cooler on line has food splatter; employee restroom door not self-closing; paper towels missing from hand-wash sink; CPR kit not available.
• DATE: July 24