• DATE: April 25
There were no violations at the following establishments:
• American Legion Cadille Post, 752 East Market St.
• Chinatown Asian Restaurant, 360 Rainbow Blvd.
• Jet Port Restaurant, 7100 Porter Road.
• Niser Butt Mobile Unit, 1 Niagara Center
• Carmelo’s Coat of Arms 425 Center St.
• Evangelical Christians, 5685 Buffalo St.
Ray’s Tavern, 1694 Lake Road
• CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Seven 8-ounce raw burgers were found stored on top shelf, over tangerines and cooked chicken; carton of raw shell eggs were found stored over packages of butter; about 5 pounds of raw chicken wings were found stored over ready-to-eat carrot sticks and celery sticks, corrected.
• NON-CRITICAL VIOLATIONS: Bin of potatoes found stored directly on floor in kitchen; mesh bag of onions stored directly on floor in dry storage area near side door; heads of lettuce in grocery bags stacked directly on floor in walk-in cooler; newspaper lining numerous shelves and drawers in kitchen.
• DATE: May 1