JACKSON, MS —
- Astorino makes it official, will run for governor A top county official from New York City's northern suburbs announced Wednesday that he will run for governor, launching an uphill fight to unseat heavily favored incumbent Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- Trump considers run for governor, will be in town Friday Donald Trump, the nation's most shameless political flirt, is at it again.
- Robert T. Sparks
- County GOP looking for election commissioner The Niagara County Republican Party is looking for a new elections commissioner.
Paladino returns to push GOP right in Cuomo fight
Firebrand Republican Carl Paladino is back in New York politics and vows to undercut the Republican Party if it doesn't move to the right against Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
Change ushered in with Brochey winning Lewiston supervisor bid
There will be a Democrat in public office in the Town of Lewiston come January.
- County Legislature sees little change on Tuesday A bid by local Democrats to end the GOP's decade-old dominance in the Niagara County Legislature came up short on Tuesday.
Democrats Touma, Grandinetti and Walker sweep council race
A trio of endorsed Democrats who billed themselves as progressive lawmakers willing to work together for the benefit of the city swept Tuesday's race for Niagara Falls City Council.
- Voters authorize 7 Vegas-style casinos New York voters bet big Tuesday on casino gambling as an economic energy shot, agreeing to let seven Las Vegas-style gaming palaces be built around the state, including eventually in New York City.
Cliffe wins third term as supervisor in Wheatfield
Wheatfield voters decided not make a change at the top of the town Tuesday night.
- More Elections Headlines