- Garfinkel hopes to continue on as Lewiston town clerk Donna Garfinkel has the experience to continue on as Lewiston town clerk.
- Cecconi announces bid for Lewiston town clerk Regina Scibilia Cecconi is calling herself a political outsider in her quest to be the next Lewiston town clerk.
- Clarendon Republican to challenge Maziarz
Higgins facing a primary as another candidate announces
A Buffalo businessman says he'll challenge Congressman Brian Higgins in the Democratic primary.
- Astorino makes it official, will run for governor A top county official from New York City's northern suburbs announced Wednesday that he will run for governor, launching an uphill fight to unseat heavily favored incumbent Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- Trump considers run for governor, will be in town Friday Donald Trump, the nation's most shameless political flirt, is at it again.
- Robert T. Sparks
- County GOP looking for election commissioner The Niagara County Republican Party is looking for a new elections commissioner.
Paladino returns to push GOP right in Cuomo fight
Firebrand Republican Carl Paladino is back in New York politics and vows to undercut the Republican Party if it doesn't move to the right against Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
Change ushered in with Brochey winning Lewiston supervisor bid
There will be a Democrat in public office in the Town of Lewiston come January.
- More Elections Headlines