- EDITORIAL: Encouraged by Falls hotel growth In many respects for far too many years, Niagara Falls, U.S.A. has lagged behind its counterpart in Niagara Falls, Ont.
- EDITORIAL: Eyesore's cleaning a good start "Bums Park" lost a little of its ugliness on Friday when a crew from the city's Department of Public Works swept through the site, cutting the grass, removing weeds and litter from winter storage.
- EDITORIAL: Give our visitors something to write home about Company is coming and we're not ready. But we can take comfort in the fact that hardly anyone is ever ready.
- EDITORIAL: Get out and vote in the school elections on Tuesday We all have some important decisions to make Tuesday. Unfortunately, if recent history is any indication, very few will make the effort.
- EDITORIAL: Plan B needed on casino funds The city of Niagara Falls has been facing significant problems for many years.
- EDITORIAL: Seizure of AP phone records insult to independent press Distrust of government secrecy has been elevated to an exceptional level with the disclosure the Justice Department covertly examined two months of Associated Press phone records to determine who leaked details to the AP about a foiled terrorist plot.
- Remember mothers on their day The Daily Star, Oneonta
- EDITORIAL: Earth Day a time for reflection Today is Earth Day -- a day when all are encouraged to appreciate nature, learn about environmental issues and reflect on how we can participate in global stewardship.
EDITORIAL: Direct-pay rent deal just makes sense
Kudos to the Niagara County Legislature for making what seems to us to be a logical change in the distribution of Direct Payment of Temporary Assistance, more commonly known as shelter allowance.
- Editorial: Terror, turmoil and security The bombings at the Boston Marathon are a stark reminder of the vulnerability of the world's strongest nation.â€©
- More Editorials Headlines