BLOTTER: Police reports published Feb. 22
Officers are looking into a burglary in the 1800 block of Weston Avenue.
- Iceberg melts down again A longtime Niagara Falls and Buffalo gang leader and drug dealer has demonstrated, once again, he has a hard time staying out of trouble.
- Royalton town officials await word on missing $92K It's been almost three weeks since $367,000 was removed from two separate Town of Royalton bank accounts in wire transfers. While $275,000 of the missing money was returned, officials are still wondering when, or if, the other $92,000 will show up.
Several injured in crash involving bus, two cars on Niagara Falls Boulevard
A 14-year-old girl was reportedly seriously injured in a Thursday night accident involving two cars and an NFTA bus at Niagara Falls Boulevard and Williams Road.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Feb. 21
A Williamsville man was arrested on a drunken driving charge after a traffic stop at 70th Street and Niagara Falls Boulevard at 3:15 a.m. Wednesday.
Falls police make arrest in shooting
Falls Police Criminal Investigation Division detectives have arrested a 17-year-old suspect in connection with a shooting in the 1500 block of Whitney Avenue on Jan. 15.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Feb. 20
Falls police were called to a 1st Street hotel where staff reported a recently fired employee had purposely damaged work clothes before returning them.
- Falls police intercept 2-pound package of cocaine Someone in the Falls North End was expecting a special delivery on Wednesday.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Feb. 19
Police are investigating a car break-in in the 400 block of 18th Street.
- Longoria back in city court|El Casino Buy and Sell owner faces charge of operating without a license. The well-known owner of a Pine Avenue buy and sell store is in trouble with the law again.
- More Crime Headlines
- BLOTTER: Police reports published Feb. 22