• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drugged driving and other charges after a traffic stop in the 800 block of West Market Street at 1:42 a.m. Monday. Kenneth Wayne Chaffin, 39, 632 Seventh St., apt. 3, was charged with driving while under the influence of drugs, failure to stop at a driveway and improper right turn.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 2900 block of 22nd Street. A 23-year-old man told officers that sometime between 4 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. Monday, someone broke into his home by unknown means. The victim said his bedroom was ransacked and four pairs of Jordan sneakers, a rented 60-inch TV, a safe and five T-shirts were taken from the residence.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a truck break-in in the 8200 block of Laughlin Drive. A 28-year-old man told police that sometime between midnight and 7:30 a.m. Monday, someone stole tools from the bed of his 1999 Dodge Dakota pick-up truck. The victim said more than $600 worth of tools were taken.
• ARREST: An employee of a Pine Avenue convenience store was arrested for stealing from his employer. Duane Eugene Wynn, 49, 1317 Portage Road, was charged with petit larceny.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drunken driving, weapons and other charges after a traffic stop on Cedar Avenue at 1:46 a.m. Tuesday. Scott Daniel Fowle II, 26, 1711 Willow Ave., was charged with two counts of driving while intoxicated, fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, speeding and passing a red light.