• THEFT: Officers are looking into an SUV break-in in the 10000 block of Loretta Drive. A 56-year-old woman told police that sometime between 11:30 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday, someone entered her unlocked 2009 Suzuki SX4. The victim said a GPS system was taken.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating an attempted burglary in the 1000 block of Main Street ay 4:17 a.m. Sunday. A witness told officers they saw two men suspiciously standing by a building at the corner of Main Street and Ashland Avenue and then heard a window breaking. Officers said when they arrived on the scene, they saw a man running from the area and a broken window in the building.
• ARREST: A Lewiston woman was arrested on drunken driving charges after a traffic stop in the 1200 block of Pine Avenue at 2:21 a.m. Sunday. Cherie Anne Coty, 37, 1057 Elliott Drive, was charged with driving while intoxicated, driving on a curb or shoulder and improper turn.
• ARRESTS: Three individuals were arrested following a drug report at 8:11 p.m. Friday in the 4800 block of University Court. Luther Burks, 23, 4827 University Court, along with Elizabeth Smith, 19, 7436 Mountain Park Drive, in an unidentified town, and Annon Bennett, 21, 1 Orchard St., Rochester, were all charged with possession of marijuana after police were alerted to a gold vehicle possibly containing the illegal drug. When officers arrived at the scene, they reportedly found the gold vehicle with the scent of burning marijuana and smoke coming out of half-open windows.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following an altercation at 2:45 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of 10th Street. Joseph Trusello, 23, 3063 Orleans Ave., was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of prescription pills outside of their designated containers after police responded to a county building. They were met by an off duty Barker police officer, who was holding two individuals at the scene. Trusello reportedly admitted to owning the unspecified pills and the marijuana.
n THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft which occurred between 1 and 8 a.m. Friday in the 1300 block of Caravelle Drive. The victim, a 20-year-old woman, told officers someone stole her wallet from inside her vehicle while it was parked in her driveway. She said two tickets to a Rascal Flats concert this coming February in Ohio were also missing from the vehicle. Police report no signs of forced entry.