• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft between 10:45 and 10:55 p.m. Friday from a residence in the 1500 block of Niagara Street. The victim, a 58-year-old man, said he responded to knocking on his door and was met by an unknown hispanic woman, described as being 35 years old, 5-foot-5 with "a little bit heavyset" figure and long black hair. He said she told him she was cold, so he invited her in and made her hot tea. He said she wasn't in his residence more than 10 minutes, but after she left, he noticed $400 missing from its hiding spot beneath a cloth on his table.
• ARREST: A Depew man was arrested following a traffic stop between 3:40 and 3:50 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Main Street and Pierce Avenue. Mark Kinney, 28, 4751 William St., Depew, was charged with driving while intoxicated, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, unsafe lane change and unreasonable speed after police said he attempted to exit the roadway while driving at the intersection of Third Street and Ferry Avenue and hit the curb. He kept driving and police stopped him on Main Street. Upon interviewing him, police said, a smell of alcohol was coming from his breath. he reportedly failed three field sobriety tests and refused twice to take a chemical test for alcohol.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following an exposure incident at 11:39 a.m. Saturday outside a donut shop in the 700 block of Portage Road. David Leroy, 54, of 27th Street, was charged with exposure of a person after police responded to a complaint. In the parking lot, police said, Leroy walked in front of the police cruizer, turned toward a garbage can, exposed his genitals and began urinating. Once he was finished, police approached him and allegedly arrested him. He reportedly said "I had to pee! Where am I supposed to pee at? I only peed on the front of the building."
• ROBBERY: Police are investigating a robbery between 2:55 and 3:05 a.m. Saturday in the 2600 block of Highland Avenue. The victim, a 63-year-old man, said he was attempting to go to his vehicle when two men approached him from behind. When he turned meet them, he said, they pointed handguns in his face and said, "Get on the ground, this is a stick-up." He said he complied, scared. They took $600 cash from his jacket pocket, as well as the keys to his building, and ran off toward Centre Avenue. He said the men were both black, approximately 18 to 19 years old, with one being light-skinned wearing a white mask or scarf over his face. The other, he said, was dark skinned, with a dark mask or scarf over his face. He said he wasn't able to get any other details than that.
• ROBBERY: Police are investigating a reported robbery at 12:27 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of Fourth Street. Two victims, a 43-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man, said they were walking home from a visit to a convenience store when they were followed by a group of five men. The woman victim said her boyfriend was shoved by one of the men, causing scratching and an injury to the head. During the altercation, she said, someone snatched her purse, which contained $300 cash, cards and a cellular phone, out of her hand. The value was reported at $701 total.