• HARASSMENT: John E. Bell, 22, 191 1/2 Vandervoort St., right side, was charged Wednesday with third-degree criminal mischief and second-degree harassment. He was held for court.
• DWI: Joseph M. Tomkiel, 35, 2730 Independence Ave., Niagara Falls, was charged at 2:51 a.m. Wednesday on Oliver Street with DWI, failure to yield, speeding and improper right turn. Tomkiel refused a Breathalyzer test and was held for court.
Town of Royalton
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF: Someone broke the window in a Porter Parkway man’s bedroom around 4:30 a.m.Wednesday, the Niagara County Sheriff’s Office said. The man, who was sleeping when the window was shattered, said he heard footsteps running away from the house and saw the taillights of a car leaving the area. The man told deputies that he believes it may have been his former roommate, as he owes her $90. The cost of the window was estimated at $150. The case is closed pending new information.
Town of Lockport
• BAIL JUMPING: Donald Rodgers, 21, Niagara Falls, was charged with third-degree bail jumping around 5:15 p.m. Tuesday, the New York State Police said. Rodgers is being held on $2,500 cash bail.
• ACCIDENT: A one-car accident resulting in property damage occurred on Old Beattie Road just before 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, the New York State Police said. No injuries were reported.
• ACCIDENT: The New York State Police reported a two-car accident at the intersection of Old Beattie and Rapids roads at about 1:45 p.m. Tuesday. No injuries were reported.
• FRAUD: A Tonawanda Creek Road woman reported her Citizens Bank Mastercard was either lost or stolen Wednesday, the Niagara County Sheriff’s Office said. The card was used illicitly at two locations in Niagara County. The incident was referred to the Criminal Investigation Bureau.
Town of Cambria
• STOLEN PROPERTY: Jedidiah J. Aikin, 28, 7106 Ellicott Road, Lockport, was arrested and charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property just before 6 p.m. Tuesday over an incident involving a stolen all-terrain vehicle, the Niagara County Sheriff’s Office said. Aikin was taken to Niagara County Jail in lieu of $750 cash bail. He is due to appear in Cambria Town Court on March 19.