• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following a report of an argument which occurred at 8:56 a.m. Saturday outside a store in the 8100 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. Eric Schul II, 29, 6002 Girard Ave., was charged with second-degree harassment, fourth-degree criminal mischief, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct after the store clerk informed police Schul left on foot following an altercation in the parking lot. Officers tracked Schul down and identified him due to an outstanding warrant. When he was approached, he reportedly fled from police. When officers caught up to him, he allegedly struck one of the officers in the chest before being wrestled and pinned to a nearby bicycle rack, where he was handcuffed. According to reports, he was combative throughout the entire process and was restrained when taken to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center for treatment of injuries sustained in the altercation. A sedative was reportedly used to calm him once he was secured in the emergency room.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a theft from a vehicle which reportedly happened between 11 a.m. and noon Friday outside a hotel in the 400 block of Main Street. The victim, a 56-year-old Falls woman, told officers someone smashed a window and stole an iPod, a Nintendo DS gaming system and some curling equipment. Damages and property are valued at $850 according to the report.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft which occurred between 9 p.m. Thursday and 7:40 a.m. Friday in the 500 block of 23rd Street. The victim, a 34-year-old man, told police someone had taken his brand new tires and wheel rims from his vehicle parked in his backyard. He said he left his car with the new rims and tires and when he returned, the vehicle was on old tires and rims. The property is reportedly valued at $2,000.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft of a wallet from inside a vehicle at 11 a.m. Friday parked at a drug store in the 8000 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. The victim, a 52-year-old Falls man, said he was inside the store for five minutes and returned to find his driver’s side window smashed and his wallet taken from the vehicle’s console. He said the wallet contained his driver’s license and $2,000 cash.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following a fight at 12:25 a.m. Saturday in the 7300 block of Buffalo Avenue. Shawn Stoltz, 37, 7314 Buffalo Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly refusing to quiet down and yelling obscenities at police who had responded to the altercation.
• ARREST: Officers made two arrests following a traffic stop which occurred at 6 p.m. Friday in the 8700 block of Buffalo Avenue. Joshua Butry, 21, 570 81st St., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and Connor Gugino, 20, 9149 Buffalo Ave., was taken into custody after it was revealed he had an active bench warrant. The arresting officer said he stopped the vehicle and immediately smelled marijuana when the driver, Gugino, opened his window. A search of the vehicle allegedly revealed a mason jar containing a green substance inside a backpack reportedly belonging to Butry, who reportedly told police he forgot it was there.
• DWI: Cynthia Lou Whitmore, 51, 2925 Niagara St., Apt. 5, Sanborn, was charged at 1:42 a.m. Saturday with DWI and failure to keep right following a traffic stop at Main and Sweeney streets. Her blood alcohol content was measured at 0.11 percent following a breath test. She is being held in lieu of $250 bail.