— Niagara Falls
• ARREST: A Sanborn woman was arrested after a vehicle accident in the drive-thru of a fast food restaurant in the 8300 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. Heather Killian, 35, 5909 Ward Road, Sanborn, was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, felony DWI and leaving the scene of an accident after she reportedly followed too close behind the vehicle in front of her in the drive-thru. She told officers she waited five minutes for police to show up but felt she waited long enough and left the parking lot. She was stopped in the 800 block of 80th Street, where she was tested for intoxication. She reportedly registered a 0.19 percent blood-alcohol content.
• ARREST: A 16-year-old Falls woman was arrested Friday evening following a shoplifting incident from a store in the 1500 block of Military Road. The girl was charged with petit larceny after an employee reportedly witnessed her take hair dye and makeup off the shelves, put them in her purse and attempt to leave the store about 6 p.m. without paying. The employee reported the value of the items was $13.89.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a reported fight in the 400 block of Third Street at 2:50 a.m. Saturday. Trey Parks, 19, 724 Monteagle St., was charged with disorderly conduct after he was reportedly involved and throwing punches at bystanders in a crowd which had formed around the altercation. When he was approached by police, he reportedly fled at first but was cooperative when officers caught up to him.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a reported fight in the 400 block of Third Street at 3:10 a.m. Saturday. Sylvan Young, 20, 416 12th St., was charged with disorderly conduct after officers reported he wouldn't disperse from the fight. Young reportedly kept circling back around a crowd yelling as officers were trying to get the large crowd to leave the scene. He reportedly yelled "(Expletive) the police" and "Eastside" before officers ordered him to put his hands behind him to be handcuffed.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested following a shoplifting incident at a store in the 7400 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard at 9 p.m. Friday. Amber Oldham, 39, 601 92nd St., was charged with fourth-degree grand larceny after a store employee reportedly witnessed her take several items, totaling $1,052, from the shelves and place them either in her purse or in a shopping cart. The employee said she then tried to leave the store without paying.
• THEFT: Police responded to a reported theft from a vehicle in a parking lot in the 700 block of Whirlpool Street. The victim, a 49-year-old Homesville, Ohio woman, told officers her purse was left in her van between 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Saturday and was stolen, along with a global positioning system, from the vehicle. She said the doors to the van were accidentally left unlocked.