• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft and vehicle break-in which occurred between 2:30 and 3:05 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of Rainbow Boulevard. The incident involved five victims from California and Las Vegas. They reportedly parked a rental van and entered a retail store. When they returned, two windows were broken on the van and various items, including a digital camera and cash were missing from inside.
• BURGLARY: Officers are investigating a reported burglary which occurred between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of Cleveland Avenue. The victim, a 57-year-old man, told police someone kicked in his side door and stole a television, a desktop computer, a laptop and a DVD player while he was away.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a traffic stop at 1:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Niagara Avenue. Levester Rose, 34, 3243 Dudley Ave., was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation, speeding and unlawful possession of marijuana after officers pulled him over due to a complaint he'd taken the vehicle from its owner.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft which occurred between 10 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of 18th Street. The victim said she had two visitors over at her residence and left. When she returned, her stove was missing.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a reported burglary which occurred between 5 and 7 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of Seventh Street. The victim, a 57-year-old man, told officers he was at the casino when he returned home to find someone had broken a window, entered his home and taken two televisions. Police report finding both blood near the window and partial fingerprints at the scene.