• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested for drinking in public and causing a disturbance. Michael Blair Duncan, 37, 2722 Whitney Ave., was charged with restricted use of alcohol in a public place. Duncan was picked up at 6:40 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Fourth Street with an open bottle of vodka after he created a disturbance that alarmed neighbors.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested for drunken driving. Joel A. Mosher, 40, 176 Paul Road, was charged with driving while intoxicated, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, failure too stop at a stop sign and no brake light. Mosher was stopped by police in the 1900 block of Whitney Avenue at 3:06 p.m. Sunday. He failed field sobriety tests and refused to take a Breathalyzer test.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident. Nordeen Valborg, 44, 1941 Whitney Ave., was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking some soap and body wash from a store in the 1700 block of Pine Avenue at 11:42 a.m. Sunday.
• ROBBERY: Police are investigating a robbery in the 1800 block alley between Willow and Linwood avenues. A 15-year-old boy told officers he was walking home at 8:20 p.m. Sunday when a man in the alley stopped him, pointed a handgun at him and demanded money. The boy said he gave the man his wallet and cell phone. The suspect was last seen running east down the alley.
• HARASSMENT: A Pendale Circle man reported Saturday he received an e-mail that caused him to fear for his safety. The head of the “Death Roll Squad” said he was paid by a client to assassinate the victim. The victim received the e-mail at his personal AOL account and he was advised to contact AOL Administration in an effort to allow the company to find information regarding the sender.
- Police investigating fire that destroyed City of Tonawanda home City of Tonawanda police officers are investigating a rapidly spreading fire that destroyed a single-family ranch home on Wednesday morning, authorities said.
Police hunting for illegal dumpers in Love Canal area
It as sure a sign of spring in the Cataract City as the return of robins and tourists.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 23
Officers are looking into an SUV break-in in the 2400 block of Pierce Avenue.
Arrest made in robbery/stabbing
A Falls woman was arrested after a stabbing incident in a convenience store in the 300 block of 19th Street.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 22
A Niagara Falls youth was charged with trespassing at Lockport High School on Monday.
- 'Phony' traffic stop was legitimate, sheriff says A man who initiated an after-midnight traffic stop on a woman's vehicle earlier this month -- and prompted the driver to report her suspicion about a police impersonator -- turned out to be a federal law enforcement agent "working in his official capacity," the Niagara County Sheriff's Office announced Monday.
- Police ID motorcyclist killed in Town of Tonawanda crash The motorcyclist killed in a crash in the Town of Tonawanda on Sunday has been identified as 19-year-old Dante Mancuso, police said in a statement.â€©
Lockport woman arrested after failing to pay Falls cab fare
A woman was arrested Tuesday after failing to pay for a taxi ride to a Falls Street home.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 21
Falls police are investigating a reported harassment at 6:30 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of 19th Street.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 20
Police responded to a nuisance complaint of an ongoing fight at 5:52 p.m. Friday in the 2200 block of Grand Avenue.
- More Crime Headlines