CAMBRIA — The resident of a Andrews Road home told deputies his wood stove is the likely cause of a fire Wednesday morning.
When a Niagara County Sheriff's deputy arrived on the scene about 11 a.m., a resident was standing outside as a flames rose along the western side of the home.
The resident told the deputy he had just started a wood stove when flames spread to the living room wall. He said he was the only one home at the time.
Cambria, Pekin and Ransomville fire companies responded to the scene and contained the fire to the front section of the home.