• THEFT: Officers are looking into a car break-in in the 2400 block of Ontario Avenue. A 29-year-old man told police that sometime between 1:30 and 5:30 a.m. Sunday, someone broke into his unlocked 1993 Mercury Marquis. The victim said his waller was taken.
• ROBBERY: Police are investigating an armed robbery at a store in the 2400 block of Pine Avenue. An assistant manger told officers a male suspect entered the store at 2:15 p.m. Monday and claimed that he had a gun and "would shoot.' The suspect also demanded "all the money" in the cash register and warned the manager not to "push any alarms." The victim give the suspect an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran from the store, going south down the alley between 24th and 25th streets.
• THEFTS: Officers are looking into pair of car break-ins in a parking lot in the 200 block of First Street. A maintenance man told police that between 4:40 p.m. Sunday and 9:15 a.m. Monday, someone broke into a 2002 Mercedes-Benz and a Chevy Cruse by smashing their windows. Victims told officers some sunglasses, perfume and purses were taken.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 400 block of 77th Street. A 59-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 12:15 and 4:30 p.m. Monday, someone broke into her by breaking a basement window. The victim said a laptop computer was taken.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from the 4400 block of Porter Road. A project supervisor told police that sometime between 3:30 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Monday, someone took a Kubota RTV from his construction site.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1600 block of South Avenue. A 32-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. Saturday, someone broke into her home by unknown means. The victim said a PlayStation3 games system, games and two pairs of Jordan sneakers were taken from the house.