— Niagara Falls
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 2600 block of Porter Road. A 53-year-old man told officers that sometime between 10:30 p.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday, someone broke into his garage through an unlocked door. The victim said a generator was taken.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested for assaulting another man during an altercation in the 800 block of Niagara Avenue around 11:15 a.m Monday. Jimmie John McLeod, 47, 800 Niagara Ave. Apt. 907, was charged with third-degree assault. McLeod told officers that he had consumed about six beers and had "punched" a 62-year-old man because, "He started mouthing off to me."
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from the 1800 block of Linwood Avenue. A 55-year-old man told police that sometime between 4 p.m. Friday and 12:06 p.m. Monday, someone took two ladder jacks and a ladder from his backyard. The items had been chained to some scaffolding and the chain was cut.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a car break-in in the 300 block of Sixth Street. A 42-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 11:51 a.m. and 3:35 p.m. Monday, someone broke into her 2010 Chevy Express by popping the driver's side door lock. The victim said a large quantity of cash, a text book, passport and two cell phones were taken.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested on drunken driving and other charges after an accident in the 600 block of 93rd Street at 12:57 a.m. Tuesday. Amber Marie Oldham, 40, 601 92nd St., was charged with driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a trio of shoplifting incidents on Monday afternoon. Luke Lionel Lucas Jr., 30. 2408 Ontario Ave., was charged with three counts of petit larceny. Employees of a store in the 1500 block of Military Road told officers that Lucas came in at 1:05 p.m., put two air conditioning units in a shopping cart and wheeled them out of the store. Lucas returned at 4 p.m. and took another air conditioning unit. At 4:15 p.m., Lucas entered a store in the 7400 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard and took another air conditioning unit.
City of Lockport
• DWI: Richard J. Wodka, 29, 3773 Randall Road, Ransomville was charged with felony driving while intoxicated, use of other vehicles, failure to keep right and aggravated DWI Sunday. According to the report, Wodka was stopped for a traffic violation at 2:01 a.m. on West Avenue. Wodka has red glassy eyes and slurred speech. He failed field sobriety tests.