• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after he harassed patrons at a Niagara Street restaurant. David Gerald Grimaldi, 45, 462 Portage Road, Apt. 1, was charged with restricted use of alcohol in a public place. Grimaldi was reportedly harassing patrons inside a restaurant in the 2400 block of Niagara Street at 10:30 p.m. Tuesday and employees called police. When officers arrived, they found Grimaldi outside the restaurant drinking an alcoholic beverage wrapped in a plastic bag,
• ARREST: Two Falls men were arrested after they were caught burglarizing a home in the 400 block of Portage Road. A neighbor called police at 11:01 p.m. Tuesday and reported seeing two men go into the vacant property with flashlights. Officers entered the home and found Roger Errol Hedrick II, 24, and James Michael Hedrick, 21, inside the house. Both Hedricks, of 1024 Niagara Ave., Apt. 1-2, were charged with third-degree burglary, attempted petit larceny, fourth-degree criminal mischief and possession of burglar tools.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after police discovered him tearing out landscaping in front of a home in the 500 block of 78th Street at 7:25 a.m. Tuesday. Tyler James Rowland, 21, 347 39th St., was charged with trespass and fourth-degree criminal mischief. Rowland, who officers said appeared to be intoxicated, told police his mother had dropped him off at the home to help a friend move. When officers asked Rowland how he was doing that, he replied, "I'm doing landscaping, tearing out the bushes." The homeowner told officers he had "never seen Rowland before" and did not ask him to tear the bushes out.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after he fought with a sheriff's deputy at the Niagara County Social Services offices in the 300 block of 10th Street on Tuesday morning. Virgil Harris, 50, 1617 13th St., upper, was charged with attempted second-degree assault, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 2100 block of Hyde Park Boulevard at 5:40 p.m. Tuesday. Deon Lorese Johnson, 46, 119 12th St., Apt. 1, was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking $50 worth of merchandise without paying for it.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from a residence in the 600 block of Sixth Street. A 75-year-old woman told police that sometime between 8:30 and 11:30 a.m. on April 29 someone took an antique stove and milk can from her basement.