• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft which occurred between 10:45 and 11:30 a.m. Saturday from a motel in the 5900 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. The victim, a 56-year-old Arlington, Va. man, told officers he checked out of his hotel but forgot his wallet in a drawer inside his room. When he returned to it, the wallet was not in the drawer. He said it contained $267 cash, his credit cards and a driver's license.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft which happened at 10:45 a.m. Saturday from a general store in the 1800 block of Pine Avenue. A store employee told officers a female and two younger women fled the store on foot after possibly taking shampoo and makeup off the shelves and not paying. The employee said the woman handed her purse to one of the younger women and told her to run down the alley.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following a property destruction incident which occurred at 8:25 a.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of Niagara Street. Brian Green, 36, 1023 Ferry Ave., was charged with second-degree criminal mischief after he allegedly smashed the windows of a Jeep vehicle parked in a nearby parking lot with a brick. The victim, a 42-year-old man said he was sleeping when he heard the window smash and called police. When confronted, Green fled the scene on foot and was stopped by police later, according to the report. He was brought back to the scene where the victim and two other witnesses reportedly identified him. Green told police not to bring him near the victim because he'd kill him, saying the victim had shot his friend in his face previously.
• ASSAULT: Police are investigating a shooting at an unknown location which occurred between 12:30 and 1 a.m. Saturday. Officers were called to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center after receiving a report of a 35-year-old man shot in the calf and the buttocks receiving treatment. The victim said he was in a vehicle in Unity Park with a friend when he fell asleep. He said he woke up suddenly and his buddy was gone from the vehicle. He said he heard a pop so he fled the scene. While fleeing, he said, he felt pain in his leg and his buttocks. Officers report finding a vehicle in the 3300 block of Ninth Street with both its front doors ajar. Searching the vehicle, they report finding a spent bullet casing on the front seat, a cell phone in the center console and a baggie containing a white substance the size of a baseball lodged between the passenger seat and the door jamb. Police believe it is related to the incident but did not confirm such prior to report.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following a reported scene between 4 and 6:45 p.m. Friday at a motel in the 5600 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. Timothy Graser, 39, 5627 Niagara Falls Boulevard, was charged with disorderly conduct after police allege he was intoxicated and disrupting other residents at the location. Officers report dispersing a situation and being called back 45 minutes later to find Graser, struggling to keep his balance, yelling obscenities at other residents in the parking lot. He was reportedly taken into custody without incident.