• ROBBERY: A 48-year-old Falls man told police he was robbed while walking home from a store about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. The man said he had just left a corner store at 18th Street and Niagara Avenue and noticed a couple men standing outside. The man walked home and just before he reached his door, one of the men from outside the store jumped on him and demanded that he give him “everything.” The man tried to push the suspect off but he pulled out a knife and said, “Give me everything or I’m going to stick you.” The man gave the suspect $3 and he ran off.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF: A Tennessee Avenue woman told police that sometime between 1 and 3 a.m. Tuesday someone damaged her ‘03 Land Rover. The front fenders had been pried off, both tail lamps were pulled off and the driver-side front and rear windows had been smashed. The vehicle had also been spray-painted with orange/red paint. The estimated loss is $1,750. The woman told police she didn’t believe she had any enemies.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF: A resident on the 1500 block of Willow Avenue told police that sometime Monday night someone smashed out a window on her ‘10 Dodge Caravan. The estimated loss is $200.
City of Lockport
• CHARGED: Koffi Kossi, 46, 1659 98th St., Niagara Falls, charged with soliciting without a permit Tuesday. Officers responded to a complaint of a salesman for Just Energy on Willow Street at at 4:53 p.m. According to the report, Kossi had a permit in Niagara Falls, but not in Lockport. Kossi was given an appearance ticket and was told to discontinue until he gets a Lockport permit.
Town of Lockport
• HARASSMENT: Romello D. Desso, 17, 528 5th St., Niagara Falls, was charged with second-degree harassment and second-degree obstruction of governmental administration Tuesday. According to the report, Desso spit in the face of a corrections officer at the Niagara County Jail. Desso was transported the Town of Lockport Court for arraignment and transported to the Niagara County Jail where he was held in lieu of $500 cash bail.