• CHARGED: Sarah M. Domenech, 28, 6450 John Ave., Apt. 10, was charged with petit larceny and trespassing about 2:15 p.m. Wedenesday, according to Falls police. Security at a Military Road store told police Domenech entered the store, took two sweaters off a rack and took them to customer service claiming they were returns. She was taken into custody after being handed money from customer service. The officer noted that Domenech had been arrested for shoplifting at the store on Nov. 8 and had been banned.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF: A Falls resident told police he saw a man he's been having problems with kick his car while it was parked in a store lot on the 1800 bock of Niagara Street about 7 p.m. Tuesday. Estimated damage is about $300.
• FIRE: South Wilson firefighters extinguished a chimney fire Saturday inside a home at 3274 Daniels Road. The chimney was connected to a wood burning stove that was used to heat the house. The homeowner told deputies that he did not know how the fire started. The 4:21 p.m. blaze caused approximately $2,000 damage.
Town of Lockport
• DWI: Justin M. Kitcho, 19, 5698 Townline Road, Sanborn, was charged at 7:58 p.m. Friday with driving while intoxicated following a motor vehicle accident on Cambria-Lockport Townline Road. Patrol opened the driver’s door to find Kitcho in the driver’s seat texting on his cellular telephone, allegedly highly intoxicated. Kitcho told patrol that he was driving on Townline Road and he had lost control and went into the ditch. Kitcho stated that he was drinking beers at a friend’s house in Sanborn and was trying to go to another friend’s house, but he could not remember exactly where that was. He failed field sobriety tests and a chemical test revelaed that Kitcho’s blood alcohol content was 0.21 percent.
Town of Tonawanda
• LARCENY: Antonio Burgos and Earley S. Lipford were arrested Friday for petit larceny and fifth-degree criminal possession of a stolen property.
• DWI: Timothy P. O'Brien, 23, of McKinley Avenue, Niagara Falls, was arrested Sunday for DWI, refusal to take breath test and improper right turn. He was driving near Sheridan Drive and Eggert Road and was issued four traffic tickets.