• VANDALISM: Police are investigating an act of vandalism in a parking lot in the 300 block of Sixth Street. A 50-year-old man told officers he went into Seneca Niagara Casino to purchase tickets for an upcoming event at 11:50 a.m. Wednesday. When he came out, at 12:15 p.m., he found his 2013 Dodge Caravan minivan sitting on cement blocks, with all four tires missing.
• MENACING: Officers are looking into an incident of menacing in the 500 block of Seventh Street. A 44-year-old man told police he was walking in the area at 4 p.m. Wednesday when he was approached by a man who was wielding a small black handgun. The victim said the man threatened to shoot him if he did not pay the suspect’s cousin an undisclosed amount of money.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drugged driving and other charges after a traffic stop in the 2200 block of Whitney Avenue at 3:11 a.m. Wednesday. Fontez Larue Watts, 37, 1703 1/2 LaSalle Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and failure to keep right.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drugged driving and other charges after a traffic stop in the 400 block of 20th Street at 4:45 a.m. Wednesday. Eddie L. George, 27, 3167 Ninth St., was charged with driving while under the influence of drugs and unlawful possession of marijuana.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a van break-in in the 500 block of Hyde Park Boulevard. The owner of two work vans and a trailer told officers that sometime between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. Wednesday someone broke into all three vehicles by damaging their locks. The victim said more than $10,000 worth of tools were taken.