• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a fight in the alley of the 1600 block of Whirlpool Street. A 24-year-old man told officers he was in his backyard at 8:35 p.m. Sunday, when four male suspects attacked him. The victim said he fought back but was slashed on his arm by a knife wielded by one of the suspects. Police later charged Stacey Ramon Spencer Jr., 24, 1701 LaSalle Ave., with second-degree assault.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 2400 block of Linwood Avenue. A 23-year-old man told officers that sometime between 2 and 3 a.m. Sunday, someone broke into an apartment where he gad left some DJ mixing equipment by unknown means. The victim said a computer and back pack were taken.
• ASSAULT: Officers are looking into an assault in the 500 block of 29th Street. An 11-year-old boy told police he was playing and "wrestling" with another boy. The victim said a second boy then approached him and pulled out a folding pocket knife. The boy said the suspect put the knife against his stomach and threatened to stab him. The victim said he then ran away.
• ASSAULT: Police are investigating an assault in the 400 block of Ninth Street. An 11-year-old girl told officers she was fighting with another girl, when the girls mother grabbed her by the hair and then hled her down while the other girl attacked her.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into an SUV break-in in the 100 block of Buffalo Avenue. A group of tourists told police that sometime between noon and 1:30 p.m. Sunday, someone broke into their 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee by smashing a rear passenger side window. The victims said two laptop computers, a tablet computer, two passports and covers, two purses, a wallet, an iPod Nano, $800 worth of clothes and $300 worth of jewelry was taken.