BLOTTER: Police reports published July 23
Thirteen vehicles on or near East High Street in the Town of Lockport were entered between 2 and 7 a.m. Sunday, the Niagara County Sheriff's Office reported.
- Falls police probe pair of shootings Falls police are investigating a pair of shootings Monday night and early Tuesday morning.
Rochester bicyclists injured in Lockport crash
A 24-year-old woman and her 52-year-old step-father were taken to Lockport Hospital Monday morning after the woman was struck with something and their bikes collided.
- Falls narcotics detectives hit Belden Place home Falls Police narcotics detectives and Emergency Response Team officers have taken down another neighborhood drug house.
BLOTTER: Police reports published July 22
A Falls man was arrested on a weapons-related charge after he threatened a group of teens with a rifle in the 2400 block of Grand Avenue at around 3:20 p.m. Sunday.
- Fire officials investigating Sunday morning fire on same NT street as recent rash of arsons North Tonawanda firefighters were called to the scene of yet another fire on a street that is becoming infamous for fires and arson.
BLOTTER: Police reports published July 21
Thomas G. Case, 24, 2125 Lockport St., and Sean C. Flores, 25, 1034 Michigan Ave., were each charged with unlawful possession of marijuana about 7:30 p.m. Friday, according to sheriff's deputies.
Man put into induced coma after he's found beaten at bar
A 47-year-old Wheatfield man found beaten outside of a Niagara Falls Boulevard bar early Saturday morning was placed in a medically induced coma due to the severity of his injuries.
BLOTTER: Police reports published July 20
Police are looking for a suspect in an assault in the 700 block of Spruce Avenue.
- Falls police officials say Friday's street blitz made its point Falls cops said they wanted to send a message. "If you see it, stop," Narcotics Capt. Dave Legault told a squad of local, county, state and federal law enforcement officers as they hit the streets Friday night in a wave of saturation-style patrols.
- More Crime Headlines
- BLOTTER: Police reports published July 23