• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft at 12:10 p.m. Friday from a business in the 8400 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. The store’s manager told police an unknown woman with a small child and and another woman together left the store with a shopping cart full of merchandise without paying. The manager said they put the items into a black Cadillac Escalade and left. Video provided by the store showed the incident, according to police. It is unknown what was taken from the store.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft between 11:45 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Friday from a visitor to a building in the 1000 block of 11th Street. The victim, a 35-year-old Falls man, said he went to the building and started using a computer on hand but accidentally left a credit card holder with his license, a credit card, his social security card and fishing license on a nearby counter and forgot to secure it. He said he returned when done with the computer, but his property was gone.
• ARREST: A Buffalo woman was arrested following a reported shoplifting incident at 1:35 p.m. from a business in the 1500 block of Military Road. Lisa Buttler, 33, 4 Kofler Ave., Buffalo, was charged with petit larceny after store security said she concealed $180.38 of merchandise in shopping bags and left the store without paying.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following a dispute at 12:14 a.m. Saturday at a gas station in the 1900 block of Ferry Avenue. Donald Lee Green, 44, 615 19th St., was charged with disorderly conduct after police said he was yelling obscenities at the gas station attendant. He told police he was upset the ATM was not working and he needed money. He was reportedly irate and yelling. The officer on scene said he repeatedly attempted to calm him down, getting him to leave the store. But outside, police said, he became angry again, yelling and screaming. He reportedly begged the officer to arrest him and eventually was placed in custody.
Town of Lockport
• INCIDENT: Three members of a Minnick Road family were evacuated from their home after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning on Friday. A sheriff’s deputy was sent to the home about 3 p.m. for a carbon monoxide alarm and evacuated the elderly homeowners. The son of the homeowners was also in the home and suffering symptoms. Firefighters and NYSEG personnel cleared the home of the gas and rectified the situation. The resident all refused to be taken to a hospital.
• BURGLARY: Jared G. Scheeler, 20, 6851 Akron Road, Lockport was charged third-degree burglary, criminal mischief and possession of burglar tools on Friday. At 10:54 a.m., sheriff’s deputies were called to Niagara County Community College for a trespasser complaint. Scheeler, who had been evicted from the dorm, was found in a mechanical room on the roof of the college. He fled from college staff but was later found and taken into custody.