• ARREST: A Falls woman has been charged after an act of vandalism in the city jail. Christine Gabrielle Altman, 33, 463 13th St., Apt. 2, was charged with second-degree criminal mischief. Altman is accused of deliberately damaging a sprinkler in her cell and flooding a portion of the female jail at 8:50 p.m. Sunday.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a car break-in in the 300 block of Third Street. A 42-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 10 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday someone broke into her 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix by unknown means. The victim said $10 in change and a bottle of asprin was taken.
City of Tonawanda
• DRUGS: Katie M. Seibert, 22, of Laurie Lane, Grand Island, was charged Saturday with criminal possession of a controlled substance. She was held for court.
• DWI: Joseph B. Genco, 33, of of Cleveland Avenue, was charged Friday with DWI. His blood alcohol content was 0.14 percent and he was held for court.
• DWI: John D. Havens, 28, of Mariner Drive, Buffalo, was charged Friday with DWI, failure to obey a traffic control device and driving without headlights. He refused to take a breath test and was held for court.
• DWI: Charles C. Marazzo, 47, 68 Admirals Walk, Amherst, was charged at 3:09 a.m. Sunday on Sweeney street with DWI and driving the wrong way on a one-way street. His blood alcohol content was 0.21 and he was released for court on $250 bail.