• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 2200 block of LaSalle Avenue. A 35-year-old man told officers that sometime between 5:06 p.m. Friday and 4:45 p.m. Sunday someone broke into his home through an unlocked bedroom window. The victim said a TV and a laptop computer were taken.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at 6 p.m. Sunday at a store in the 1500 block of Military Road. The 30-year-old Falls woman was charged with petit larceny and endangering the welfare of a child. She is accused of letting her 12-year-old daughter put more than $26 worth of items into bags at a self-checkout with out scanning or paying for them. Child Protection Services were notified of the incident. The woman's name is being withheld to protect the identity of her daughter.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at the Seneca Niagara Casino at 4 p.m. Sunday. Donna Marie Paonessa, 48, 442 Seventh St., Apt. 150, was charged with petit larceny. Paonessa is accused of taking more than $300 worth of products from the casino spa.
• ROBBERY: Police are investigating a robbery in the area of 17th Street and Pierce Avenue. A 42-year-old man told officers he was riding his bike north on 17th Street at 3:05 a.m. Monday when he was approached by two men. One of the men asked for a cigarette and when the victim handed him one, the man pulled out a black handgun and said, "Give me your money." The victim said he gave the suspect a small amount of cash and then rode away when the other suspect told him, "Now get the hell out of here before I bust a cap in your (expletive)."
Town of Lockport
• LARCENY: Niagara County Sheriff's deputies were called to Rapids Road, where a property owner told them an unknown person had taken $500 worth of scrap metal. The larceny occurred sometime last week.