• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a domestic incident in the 1000 block of 11th Street at 3:16 p.m. Wednesday. Marcus Valentino Pea, 27, 547 Memorial Parkway, upper, was charged with second-degree burglary, second-degree harassment and two counts of fourth-degree criminal mischief.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from the 600 block of Cayuga Drive. A grounds keeper told police that sometime between 7 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Wednesday someone took four solid copper downspouts from his building. The building’s gutters were also damaged. The value of the downspouts was $800.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 700 block of Townsend Place. A 24-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 10 p.m,. Tuesday and 1 p.m. Wednesday someone broke into her apartment by forcing open a door. The victim said a 50-inch TV, a PlayStation 3 game system and some cash was taken.
• BURGLARY: Officers are looking into a burglary in the 600 block of 18th Street. A 60-year-old man told police that sometime between 11 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Wednesday someone broke into his vacant property by kicking in a rear door. The victim said a stove and $1,000 worth of copper wire and plumbing was taken.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 700 block of Pierce Avenue. A 32-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 11 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. Wednesday someone broke into apartment through an unlocked door. The victim said a two TVs were taken.
• BURGLARY: Officers are looking into a burglary in the 700 block of 15th Street. A 59-year-old man told police that sometime between 5 and 10 p.m. Wednesday someone broke into his home through an unlocked window. The victim said a 37-inch TV, a box of cigars and a large quantity of cash was taken.
• POSSESSION: Devin D. Hesch, 16, 6400 Charlotteville Road, was charged Thursday morning with criminal possession of a controlled substance. Niagara County Sheriff’s deputies said they pulled Hesch over on Ewings Road for a number of traffic infractions and noticed an odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. Hesch admitted to smoking marijuana earlier. Deputies also found cocaine, to which Hesch admitted having, although it was because he thought he was buying “Molly,” a synthetic drug.
• WARRANT: Gerale D. Jones, 32, of Hyde Park, Niagara Falls, surrendered Thursday on a warrant for DWI. He is being held in lieu of $1,000 bail.