Police respond to 35 incidents Wednesday
Lewiston police reported 35 incidents in the village from 4 p.m. to midnight during Artpark's Wednesday night concert.
Among the calls Wednesday night:
• A 26-year-old man was arrested for public lewdness at Tuscarora and 4th streets.
• A 22-year-old man was arrested for larceny in the 900 block of Center Street.
• A 24-year-old man was arrested for littering on Seneca Street.
• Six individuals were arrested for open container violations.
• Suspicious people were reported at 5th and Center streets and the 700 block of Cayuga Street.
• A car accident was reported on North 4th Street.
Starpoint grad charged with trespassing at high school
New York State Police arrested an 18-year-old Starpoint graduate on Wednesday after reviewing security footage of two males who tripped an alarm inside the school.
Charles A. Mussen, 18, of Lockport, was charged with third-degree criminal trespass - school.
Troopers say an alarm was tripped at Starpoint High School on June 29. After school officials reviewed security footage of the incident, they were able to identify Mussen as one of the two males.
An investigation into the incident is continuing.
• INCIDENT: Falls police were called to the 2400 block of Michigan Avenue on Thursday night where a resident said it appeared there was a bullet hole in her 2006 Grand Cherokee. Officers said it appeared there was a small entry point just below a rear window in the hatchback. When it was lifted, officers said they could hear something rattling inside. Police said there were no reports of shots fired in the area prior to the damage being discovered.
• CHARGED: Kathleen E. Graham, 33, 433 A St., was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation (alcohol related), first-degree operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs, speeding about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to the Niagara County Sheriff's Office. Stopped for driving 48 mph in a 30 mph zone on Lockport Road, Graham appeared to be under the influence of drugs. She told a deputy she had taken morphine and Xanax. A computer check showed her driver's license to have been suspended. After failing field sobriety tests, Graham was charged and blood was drawn at a local hospital for testing.