• INCIDENT: Police are investigating a shooting incident in the 3300 block of Ninth Street. A 17-year-old girl told officers that she was involved in an argument with a male and female suspect at 10:45 p.m. Sunday when one of the suspects fired multiple shots at her apartment. Two of the bullets entered the apartment but no one was hit or injured. The suspects were last seen fleeing the area in a dark-colored SUV.
• BURGLARY: Officers are looking into a burglary in the 900 block of Ontario Avenue. A 53-year-old man told police that sometime between 1 and 3:30 a.m. Sunday someone broke into his apartment by removing a screen and damaging the lock on a hallway window. The victim said a TV and an Xbox 360 game system were taken.
• ARREST: A North Tonawanda man was arrested after he reported to police that his truck had been hijacked, but an investigation showed he had given the vehicle to two people to buy drugs. Michael Edward Hajzak, 47, 1000 Nash Road, was charged with third-degree falsely reporting an incident and first-degree loitering.
• THEFT: A Lockport man reported his locked pickup was broken into, and various items were removed, while the truck was parked in the 3800 block of Mapleton Road sometime between 2 and 5:49 a.m. Sunday. A Niagara County Sheriff's deputy confirmed damage was done to the driver side door, possibly by a large flat head screwdriver found inside the truck. Missing items include a Spyder jacket, a pair of gloves, three USB thumb drives, a Seneca Niagara gaming license, a Rockford Fosgate Punch amplifier, two 10-inch sub woofer speakers in a speaker box and $20 cash. The loss estimate, including the value of damage done to the pickup, is $1,580. A witness at nearby St. Paul's Church told the sheriff's deputy that he had seen an unoccupied green minivan in the church parking lot around 5:45 a.m. Sunday and assumed it was disabled until the vehicle disappeared.
• THEFT: An employee of Mike Smith Buick, 6014 S. Transit Road, reported four tires were taken off a parked 2014 GMC Sierra some time between 4 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. Monday when an employee discovered the Sierra sitting on four cinder blocks. The Bridgestone Dueler tires are worth $695 each.
• DWI: Daniel M. McNamara, 51, 726 Oliver St., Apt. 4, was charged at 12:42 a.m. Sunday on Nash Road with DWI. He was held for court.