• ARREST: Two Falls men were arrested after patrolling officers noticed a vehicle with fogged windows parked on the side of the road in the 700 block of Eighth Street at 1:30 a.m. Saturday. Timone Prince, 26, 2251 Independence Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and Cariorl Mayfield, 19, 748 Eighth St., was charged with third-, fourth- and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance after officers noticed the parked car had people inside. Prince, who was sitting in the driver's seat told police he and Mayfield had "just finished one" marijuana cigarette. While Prince was questioned, Mayfield repeatedly placed his hands inside his hooded sweatshirt pocket, which reportedly had a bag containing cocaine inside it.
• THEFT: Officers are investigating a reported theft from a vehicle parked in the 500 block of 70th Street between 9 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday. The victim, a 33-year-old man, told police someone entered his unlocked vehicle and took two portable DVD players, a laptop and a set of keys which included one each for his vehicle and home.
• ARREST: A Falls man is under arrest following a reported driving while intoxicated incident at the intersection of Portage Road and Niagara Street. Ronald Hill, 38, 1314 Fort Ave., reportedly failed three field sobriety tests before being taken into custody. Before he was stopped, police report the driver had been parked in the middle of the street with the car turned off. The reporting officer said he assisted Hill in moving the vehicle to the side of the road where he was to leave it for the evening. He was charged with DWI.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following a landlord and tenant incident between 4:30 and 5 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of 15th Street. Ronald Proctor, 54, 616 15th St., was charged with third-degree grand larceny and third-degree criminal mischief after a tenant living in the 1600 block of 15th Street told police he was moving out and Proctor began throwing furniture out the third floor window. The 25-year-old victim, told police Proctor also kept some items for himself. A search of Proctor's residence revealed several items reportedly belonging to the victim.
• ASSAULT: Police are investigating a reported assault with a weapon at a location they can't pinpoint in the city. Reports say a 33-year-old Falls man was shot in the arm early Friday morning but investigators were unable to determine the location. Police interviewed two people who each said the man already had the wound to his arm when he was with them throughout the course of the night. He was found in the vicinity of Pine Avenue and 22nd Street and his activity was tracked back to the 600 block of 25th Street.