• SHOOTING: Police are investigating a shooting in the 2400 block of LaSalle Avenue. A 22-year-old woman told officers someone fired two or three shots into her home at 10:50 p.m. Monday. One shot passed through a window, almost striking a person inside the home.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a domestic incident in the 700 block of 22nd Street at 9:50 p.m. Monday. William L. Putman III, 26, 2792 Livingston Ave., was charged with first-degree criminal contempt, second-degree assault, first-degree burglary and second-degree harassment. He is accused of punching a person with a pair of brass knuckles.
• ARREST: An Oklahoma woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1500 block of Military Road at 4 p.m. Monday. Sarah Mae McWhirt, 21, 627 East Camden, Kellyville. Okla., was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking more than $33 worth of merchandise without paying for it.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a truck break-in in the 2900 block of Seneca Avenue. A 70-year-old man told police that sometime between 7 p.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday, someone broke into his unlocked 2005 Ford Ranger. The victim said a 35 mm camera, a pair of binoculars, a pair of sunglasses and some change was taken.
City of Tonawanda
• LARCENY: Pamela J. Schultz, 57, of Elderberry Place, Niagara Falls, was arrested Monday for larceny. She allegedly attempted to steal $220 worth of items from the Tops on Niagara Street. Schultz was released on an appearance ticket.