• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft in the 1500 bloc of Walnut Avenue at 12:30 a.m. Saturday. The victim, a 25-year-old woman, said shortly after a friend of hers visited her apartment, both her cellphone and headphones were missing. She provided her friend's name to police and told them he was the only one with access to the apartment at the time of the property disappearance.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft of services at an apartment in the 3200 block of 19th Street at 11:06 a.m. Friday. A cable company representative said he was on-site for another issue when he noticed a long, white cable coming out of the main fielder which wasn't supposed to be there. The man said he followed the cable to a nearby apartment. The resident, a 33-year-old woman, told police she was using the cable but that it was already set up when she moved in back in January 2011.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a reported burglary in the 1400 block of 17th Street which occurred between 8:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Friday. The victim, a 38-year-old woman, told officers someone entered through an unsecured door on the south side of the residence and stole a television and a Nintendo Wii gaming system. The total value of the property is $767.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft from a vehicle in the 2900 block of Weston Avenue between 5:45 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Saturday. The victim, a 26-year-old woman, said the culprit took her purse containing her driver's license, wallet and Xanax pills from inside her unsecured vehicle. She said the total value of the objects is $980.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a reported burglary in the 1800 block of Michigan Avenue between 5:45 p.m. Friday and midnight Saturday. The victim, a 29-year-old woman, told officers when she returned home from being out, a 42-inch television was missing from her family room and a 32-inch TV was missing from her bedroom. A witness told police he saw a thin, light-skin black man walk to the back of the house and disappear. The total value of the property is about $2,400.