• THEFT: Officers are looking into a car break-in in the 3000 block of Pine Avenue. A group of tourists from Belgium and New Jersey told police that sometime between noon and 12:50 p.m. Sunday someone broke into their rental car by popping a lock on a passenger-side door. The victims said a pair of passports, an iPad mini, an iPad 3, a cell phone and some cash was taken.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1500 block of Military Road at 3:20 p.m. Sunday. Mennie Yvette Ridgeway, 39, 1614 Cleveland Ave., was charged with petit larceny. Ridgeway is accused of taking more than $129 worth of merchandise without paying for it.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in Packard Court. A 24-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 5:30 p.m. Friday and 5:30 p.m. Sunday someone broke into her apartment by forcing open a window. The victim said a 32-inch flat screen TV and a cell phone were taken.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a truck break-in in the 2200 block of Ontario Avenue. A 46-year-old woman told police that sometime between 9:30 and 10:50 p.m. Sunday, someone entered her 2004 Chevy Silverado and took he pursue and 25 CDs.
• CHARGED: Amy K. Edmond, 24, 1467 Wyoming Ave., Niagara Falls, was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and operating a vehicle with a suspended registration about 4 p.m. Sunday, according to sheriff's deputies. Edmond was stopped on Saunders Settlement Road after a check showed her registration was suspended on May 24 due to an insurance lapse. The check also showed that Edmond's driver's license was suspended on June 18 for failure to pay a driver responsibility assessment, on June 24 for insurance not in effect, on April 21 for driving while ability impaired by alcohol and on Jan. 1 for failure to answer a summons. Edmond was taken into custody and the car was towed and the license plates confiscated.