• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a supermarket in the 1000 block of Portage Road on Sunday. Andrea Ilene Jordan, 45, 1365 Pierce Ave., Apt. 3, was charged with petit larceny. Jordan is accused of taking over $145 worth of merchandise without paying for it.
• ARREST: A Lewiston woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1500 block of Military Road on Sunday. Jessica L. Velzey, 30, 556 Irving Dr., was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking more than $184 worth of makeup without paying for it.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a theft from the 500 block of Main Street. A building owner told officers that sometime between Jan, 27 and Sunday someone stole a commercial air conditioning unit from the side of her building.
• DWI: Bradley M. Fleming, 22, 3635 Julie Court, North Tonawanda, was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to keep right and an equipment violation Monday. At 2:01 a.m. a sheriff's deputy spotted a black Kia with a cracked tail light on Niagara Falls Boulevard. The vehicle failed to keep right and the driver was having trouble keeping the car in its lane. Fleming appeared intoxicated when stopped and failed field sobriety tests. An alcohol screening device showed positive for the presence of alcohol.
City of Lockport
• DWI: David Spencer, 26, 4606 Model City Road, Lewiston was charged with driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident, speeding, unsafe lane change and refusing to take a screen test.
• DWI: Gerale D. Jones, 32, of Hyde Park, Niagara Falls, was arrested Saturday for DWI and first-degree unlicensed operation of a vehicle. He is being held in lieu of $750 bail.
City of Tonawanda
• DWI: Christopher M. Clark, 35, of Mohawk Place, Niagara Falls, was arrested Saturday for DWI and driving without headlights. He refused to take the breath test and was held for court.