• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after he was stopped for having an open container of beer in public. Arvin Christian, 53, 2241 Lockpost St., was charged with restricted use of alcohol in public. Police said Christian was drinking from a bottle of Molson Ice as he was walking in the area of 18th Street and Linwood Avenue at 3:20 p.m. Sunday.
• ASSAULT: Officers are looking into a fight in the 1700 block of Willow Avenue. Police said when they arrived at 3:22 a.m. Sunday they found a 24-year-old man on the ground and unconscious. They also saw a number of people running from the scene. One suspect was apprehended in the 1500 block alley between Willow and Pierce avenues. The victim was taken to the Erie County Medical Center for treatment of undisclosed injuries.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1700 block of Pierce Avenue. A 57-year-old man told officers that sometime between 9 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday someone broke into his business by breaking a window. The victim said a TV was taken.
• ROBBERY: Officers are looking into a robbery in the 400 block of 24th Street. A 23-year-old man told police he was trying to buy drugs at 7:30 p.m. Sunday when he was attacked by three men. The victim said the suspects dragged him into the basement of a home, where they punched and kicked him and then took more than $500 and his driver's license. The victim's car was also taken.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1800 block of Niagara Street. A 55-year-old man told officers that sometime between 7 p.m. Sunday and 12:37 a.m. Monday someone broke into his home by kicking in a rear door. The victim said a computer, some cash, some personal papers and a backpack were taken.
• BURGLARY: The owners of Rocky's Pizza Too on Academy Street reported their business had been burglarized overnight Sunday. When the owner arrived at 7 a.m. Monday he saw that the window on the front door had been smashed. Rolled coins, approximately $60-$100, was missing from underneath the counter. Surveillance video shows the suspect entering the business at 10:21 p.m. on Sunday through the front door after breaking out the door's glass window. The suspect walked past the cash register and directly into the back room to a stack of pizza boxes. He left within two minutes. The suspect was identified by the owners who told police money used to be hidden overnight in one of the pizza boxes. The Niagara County Sheriff's Office is investigating.
• BURGLARY/PARTY: A Sunset Island resident noticed that the light of a neighbor's home were on when no one was supposed to be there. A sheriff's deputy found party cups littered throughout the house as well as a table set up for beer pong. The fire place had burnt wood inside it. A futon pull out couch had also been expanded with a pillow and blankets on it as if someone had slept in it. The homeowner was notified and the house was secured.