North Tonawanda man pleads guilty to embezzling from elderly aunt
A North Tonawanda man faces a maximum of 15 years in state prison after pleading guilty Monday to second-degree grand larceny in state Supreme Court after prosecutors said he embezzled $215,000 from an elderly relative.
- Lockport man sentenced to maximum in shaken baby case A Lockport man will spend seven years in state prison after his guilty plea in a "shaken baby" case.
- Falls drug dealer pleads guilty, will serve both state and federal prison sentences A Falls man, who is no stranger to Cataract City narcotics detectives, has pleaded guilty in Niagara County Court to local drugs charges.
- Suspects take plea in robbery of pawn shop owner A pair of Falls men have pleaded guilty to the bold home invasion hold-up of a Pine Avenue pawn shop owner.
- Gross associate takes plea deal A federal investigation into the activities of Falls plumbing contractor John Gross has led to the conviction of another associate of the three-time felon.
- Lockport officials, fire union await staffing decision The City of Lockport and its firefighter union await a decision on whether officials can go through with cutting minimum staffing levels, a fire truck and an ambulance.
- Timothy Cooper still not arraigned in DWI crash case as local town justices pass on case A Niagara County Family Court support magistrate has not yet been arraigned on drunken driving charges stemming from a head-on, rollover accident on the Robert Moses Parkway.
- Sylvester jailed in shooting case A Falls drug dealer and gang member is back behind bars after his arraignment on charges stemming from a daring daylight shooting on Highland Avenue on April 17.
- Teen faces 3 to 9 years in prison for fatal accident on Tuscarora Reservation A South Dakota teenager will spend the next three to nine years in a New York State prison for his role in a fatal accident on the Tuscarora Indian Reservation.
- Falls mom tied to Facebook fight video has court case transferred A Niagara Falls mom accused of forcing her teenage daughter to engage in a fight that was broadcast last month on a popular social media outlet made an appearance in city court Tuesday.
- More Courts Headlines
- North Tonawanda man pleads guilty to embezzling from elderly aunt