Town of Niagara Supervisor Steve Richards pleads not guilty to 28-count indictment
Town of Niagara Supervisor Steve Richard pled not guilty to a 28-count indictment Friday in Niagara County Court.
- Town of Niagara supervisor due in court Friday Town of Niagara Supervisor Steven Richards will be "prepared to defend himself" when he appears in State Supreme Court in Lockport later today.
Media reports say Town of Niagara supervisor has been indicted
Longtime Town of Niagara Supervisor Steven Richards has been indicted on state charges, according to multiple media reports Wednesday night.
- Redden claims he has a new lawyer, but attorney fails to show up for hearing Cornelius Redden III insists that he has "fired" his public defender and hired a new lawyer.
Alfonso gets 15 years, can't say why he savagely attacked 7-year-old girl
David L. Alfonso couldn't answer the one-word question asked of him by Niagara County Judge Sara S. Farkas on Monday.
- Best gets four years; judge grants him youthful offender status From his bench in a Niagara County courtroom on Friday, Judge Matthew J. Murphy III said he faced a challenge in sentencing Tyler Best.
Best sentenced to 4 years, granted youthful offender status for role in Tennant murder case
A Buffalo teen, accused of helping to dispose of the body of a murdered 5-year-old girl in Niagara Falls, could be eligible for parole as soon as he arrives at state prison.
- Details in fatal NT stabbing begin to materialize New details emerged Wednesday during a hearing in Niagara County Court regarding the circumstances surrounding the death of Ralph D. Stone, who in February was stabbed by his girlfriend inside a North Tonawanda apartment.
- Falls gangbanger gets one more delay A Falls teen who wants to take back his guilty plea and get rid of his court-appointed lawyer has one more week to find a new lawyer.
Former fugitive will spend decade behind bars for assault on a child
A Falls man who went on the run during a sexual abuse investigation will now spend 10 years behind bars.
- More Courts Headlines
- Town of Niagara Supervisor Steve Richards pleads not guilty to 28-count indictment