- Falls man who shot mother, sons hires Buffalo-based defense attorney A Falls man, charged in the shooting of three people on a Saturday afternoon at the corner of 19th Street and Ferry Avenue, has apparently found himself a lawyer.
- Home confinement ordered for mortgage fraud schemer A Pendleton man has been ordered to pay more than $330,000 restitution to the bank that he defrauded, the U.S. Attorney's office announced Thursday.
- Judge refuses to allow Timothy Depetris to reverse plea deal Timothy Depetris will not get another day in court, other than his sentencing for pleading guilty to the attempted murder of his brother-in-law.
- Falls man faces jail for probation violation in fake marijuana rape case A Falls man, serving 10 years probation for his guilty plea of attempted rape of a teenager, while she was under the effect of synthetic marijuana, will now be spending a year behind bars.
Niagara County magistrate convicted of DWAI for April 23 Robert Moses crash
Just eight weeks after his arrest, following a head-on crash on the Robert Moses Parkway, a Niagara County Family Court support magistrate has been convicted of driving while his ability was impaired by alcohol and failure to keep right.
North Tonawanda man pleads guilty to embezzling from elderly aunt
A North Tonawanda man faces a maximum of 15 years in state prison after pleading guilty Monday to second-degree grand larceny in state Supreme Court after prosecutors said he embezzled $215,000 from an elderly relative.
- Lockport man sentenced to maximum in shaken baby case A Lockport man will spend seven years in state prison after his guilty plea in a "shaken baby" case.
- Falls drug dealer pleads guilty, will serve both state and federal prison sentences A Falls man, who is no stranger to Cataract City narcotics detectives, has pleaded guilty in Niagara County Court to local drugs charges.
- Suspects take plea in robbery of pawn shop owner A pair of Falls men have pleaded guilty to the bold home invasion hold-up of a Pine Avenue pawn shop owner.
- Gross associate takes plea deal A federal investigation into the activities of Falls plumbing contractor John Gross has led to the conviction of another associate of the three-time felon.
- More Courts Headlines