- Suspect in fatal Tuscarora Indian Reservation case gets new lawyer A South Dakota teenager, facing a 19-count indictment in connection with a fatal accident on the Tuscarora Indian Reservation, will get a new lawyer.
Man O' Trees case against the Falls dismissed
A state supreme court justice has dismissed a lawsuit filed by the company originally hired to reconstruct Lewiston Road in the City of Niagara Falls.
- Three charges dropped against Steve Richards State prosecutors have dropped some charges and made changes to the indictment in the public corruption case against Town of Niagara Supervisor Steven Richards.
- Five years probation and $5,000 fine for driver in double fatal crash in Wilson A Ransomville man has been sentenced to five years probation and a $5,000 fine for his guilty plea to two counts of criminally negligent homicide in an accident that left two people dead.
- Former Falls and Lewiston chef to serve one year on sex abuse charge A prominent former Falls and Lewiston chef and restaurateur will arrive at a federal prison to begin a decade behind bars on Feb. 13.
- NT teen mulling plea deal in attempted murder case LOCKPORT -- Court proceedings were adjourned Wednesday in Niagara County Court, where a North Tonawanda teenager is facing attempted murder charges stemming from an October fight with another minor.
- Falls businessman pleads guilty to attempting to kill his brother-in-law Niagara Country prosecutors warned Timothy Depetris he'd have just one chance at a plea offer.
Depetris pleads guilty to seven charges
COURT: Son of Electrodyn Choke Corp. founder facing prison term during sentencing in March.
Lewiston man sentenced to prison for fatal hit-and-run
A Lewiston man charged a fatal hit-and-run accident June 29 on Lewiston Road was sentenced to one to four years in prison Wednesday.
- Former doctor faces new charges A one-time Youngstown doctor is back in trouble with the law.
- More Courts Headlines