- Depetris wants out of isolation at Niagara County Jail Timothy Depetris spends his days at the Niagara County Jail alone, locked in a small cell, and isolated from the rest of the inmate population.
- Teen gets weekends in jail for SUV assault Liana Nieves, the Town of Tonawanda teen who ran over a girl with an SUV, wept in court Thursday as she was ordered to spend weekends in the Erie County Correctional Facility for the next six months as part of her five year probationary sentence.
- Pawn shop owner takes a plea drug and stolen property charges The owner of a well-known Pine Avenue buy-and-sell shop will face up to five years in prison after his guilty pleas to drug and stolen property charges.
- Mongielo's change of venue motion denied The location for David J. Mongielo's third trial will be Lockport Town Court, a fact confirmed by Justice Raymond E. Schilling's denial of a change of venue Tuesday.
- Lawyers argue evidence in Marchant pretrial Attorneys preparing for the trial of a North Tonawanda woman arrested in February for killing her boyfriend with a kitchen knife argued Wednesday in Niagara County Court over the admissibility of previous domestic incidents for which she was not charged.
Mother of girl shot says decade behind bars not enough for Scott
A Falls man, accused of shooting a 2-year-old child in the face, will now spend a decade behind bars.
- Hung jury declared in NT sex abuse trial Niagara County Court Judge Sara Sheldon Farkas has declared a hung jury in the case of Bradley McNamara, the North Tonawanda man accused of sexually abusing his stepdaughter.
DA's office makes Depetris an offer
Niagara Country prosecutors have offered a deal to a Falls businessman who tried, and failed, to kill his brother-in-law and then tried to hire a hitman to kill his relative and a witness to the first crime.
Man charged in gas station robberies gets 2 to 7 years in jail
The man accused of robbing the Sunoco Station at TransIt and Robinson roads in Lockport and a gas station across from Niagara County Community College in Sanborn was sentenced Monday.
- Redden gets new lawyer in fight to change guilty plea Cornelius Redden III has a new lawyer, but his effort to change his guilty plea in drug, assault and weapons cases won't be easy.
- More Courts Headlines