LOCKPORT — The wife of a convicted child molester, who helped her husband flee prosecution in Niagara County Court earlier this year, was jailed Tuesday.
- Depetris will get new lawyer in attempted murder case Timothy Depetris will get a new lawyer and then decide if he wants to change his guilty plea to attempted murder and other charges stemming from the shooting of his brother-in-law.
- Reverend nixes plea deal in sex abuse case A local pastor accused of sex crimes against children declined a plea deal Monday in Orleans County Court.
- Man accused of killing Kenmore bar owner appears in court Antonio Martin-Brown, the man accused of killing Malone's owner Vincent Cottone, appeared in Erie County Court on Thursday to schedule his non-jury trial, now set for June 24.
- Deal in the works for Pine Avenue pawn shop owner Lawyers for the city and a Pine Avenue pawn shop owner are attempting to settle charges that accuse him of operating without a license.
- Passenger suing driver charged with DWI, pub who served him An Elba man who was a passenger injured in a February car accident has filed a lawsuit against the driver, who was charged with DWI by police.
- Matteo Anello trial delayed till fall The brother of former Niagara Falls Mayor Vince Anello has had his day in court delayed.
- Jury takes three hours to find Cordarise Houston guilty in attempted murder case It took a Niagara County Court jury a little less than three hours to decide they had not heard a case of mistaken identity.
- Depetris wants to withdraw guilty plea in shooting case With his victim sitting in the courtroom, ready to address a Niagara County Court judge before his sentence was handed down, Timothy Depetris decided he wasn't ready to close his attempted murder cases.
- Houston shooting case goes to jury Defense attorney Angelo Musitano likened his client's plight to that of the character, Dr. Richard Kimble, in the movie the "Fugitive."
Jury selection under way for Houston
Jury selection is under way in Niagara County Court in the trial of a Falls man charged with attempted murder.
- More Courts Headlines