LOCKPORT — The wife of a convicted child molester, who helped her husband flee prosecution in Niagara County Court earlier this year, was jailed Tuesday.
- Mongielo jury to begin deliberations on Friday A city court jury will begin deliberations today in the trial of David J. Mongielo, the auto shop owner who was arrested during a city police traffic checkpoint on June 27.
- Teen takes plea, admits role in fatal DWI accident on Tuscarora Reservation A South Dakota teenager, facing a 19-count indictment in connection with a fatal accident on the Tuscarora Indian Reservation, has taken a plea offer from prosecutors.
- Falls "frequent flyer" gets federal time in drug case A Falls man, that narcotics detectives refer to as a "frequent flyer" in the drug trade has been sent to federal prison for four years.
- Mongielo's city trial gets under way David J. Mongielo was looking for trouble when he drove through a Lockport Police checkpoint for a second time on June 27, a retired officer testified Tuesday, the first day of Mongielo's Lockport City Court trial.
SAFE Act charge dismissed against Lockport man
A charge of violating New York's SAFE Act was dismissed for Paul A. Wojdan during his appearance today in Lockport City Court.
- Plea offer weighed in fatal Tuscarora Indian Reservation crash A South Dakota teenager, facing a 19-count indictment in connection with a fatal accident on the Tuscarora Indian Reservation, now has a new lawyer and a plea offer from prosecutors to consider.
- Inglima gets a year in sex abuse case The cases of Filippo Inglima are finally over.
- Longoria pleads not guilty to operating without a license Pine Avenue pawn star Ruben Longoria was back in court Wednesday and pleading not guilty to charges he's been doing business without a license.
- Matteo Anello trial is set for April The brother of former Falls Mayor Vince Anello will finally get his day in court.
- Middleport pastor pleads not guilty to sex charges Roy Harriger pleaded not guilty to six accusations of sexual misconduct Monday in Orleans County Court.
- More Courts Headlines