Shooting that left victim a paraplegic lands Falls man long prison term
A Niagara Falls man who was convicted of shooting a childhood friend is now heading to prison.
- Assault suspect takes a plea, considers second plea deal in drive-by shooting case A young Falls man pleaded guilty Tuesday to his role in both a home invasion robbery and a second assault and robbery of the same victim.
- Kenmore bar owner murder trial adjourned The trial of Antonio Martin-Brown -- the man accused of killing Kenmore bar owner Vincent James Cottone -- has been adjourned for a third time.
- Wheelchair dealer takes a two-year plea deal A wheelchair-bound drug dealer has decided to make a deal with prosecutors rather than stand trial a second time.
- North Tonawanda arson suspect appears in court Fifth Avenue arson suspect Michelle Johnston made her first court appearance in North Tonawanda City Court Thursday after being charged with two additional felony counts of arson and one count of falsely reporting an incident.
- Elderly Tonawanda woman arraigned on murder charge Phyllis Eson was calm and composed Thursday afternoon as she faced a town judge for allegedly beating her 89-year-old husband to death earlier this month.
Man who crossed lower Niagara River in kayak to escape prosecution gets more jail time
Another state prison term has been handed down to a New Jersey man who fled to Canada across the lower Niagara River just before he was due to be sentenced for stealing from his neighbors after Tropical Storm Irene.
- Lewiston embezzlement case delayed State Police investigators are looking for a little more time to determine exactly how much cash the former office manager of a Lewiston doctor's office took.
- Niagara Falls shooting suspect charged again The man charged in a wild 19th Street shooting, has been indicted on drug charges as well.
- Niagara Community Center's future on hold A hearing on what to do with an abandoned North End community center is on hold until September.
- More Courts Headlines
- Shooting that left victim a paraplegic lands Falls man long prison term