- With casino cash in place, work U.S. Custom House is on track The Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Area Commission is ready to get back to work on one of its major projects.
Lewiston Pubfest organizers eye Artpark for this year's event
Pubfest is going to need a brand new venue to handle the size organizer Ken Scibetta thinks he needs to handle his crowd. Lucky for him, the amphitheater at Artpark is available the weekend he wanted.
Three named to Niagara University's Board of Trustees
The Rev. Patrick Flanagan, C.M., Ph.D., '87, the Rev. Michael M. Nguyen, C.M., and Charles W. Chiampou, C.P.A., J.D., '76, have been named to the Board of Trustees of Niagara University.
- SLIDESHOW: Mike's Dairy Queen celebrates customer appreciation day Saturday was Customer Appreciation Day at Mike Palmeri's Dairy Queen at the corner of 25th and Niagara streets.
- Kid's smiles a focus of Dental Health Month Six-year-old William and Sophia Brass have been regularly visiting the dentist since their baby teeth first appeared. Their mom and dad make sure they brush twice a day and give them gifts of new toothbrushes for each holiday.
SLIDESHOW: The frozen shores of Lake Ontario
This winter's arctic blast is just making Niagara Falls a dazzling display of ice, the shores of Lake Ontario have also been transformed.
- Salvation Army to reopen LaSalle-area youth center Brynn Dixon, a 10-year-old with a passion for music, has already found a reason to spend time at the Salvation Army on Buffalo Avenue. There she practices dance, singing and playing musical instruments.
- City council members meet with LaSalle residents to kick off monthly gatherings A group of city and county politicians spent their Saturday morning getting to know their neighbors.
- Village Bake Shoppe owner brightens Valentine's Day with gift of cookies Valentine's Day usually comes with flowers, chocolate and teddy bears attached. And sometimes little notes of sweet nothings.
- 'Backyard Bird Count' starts Friday The 17th annual Great Backyard Bird Count will take place Friday through Feb. 17.
- More Communities Headlines