- Kid's smiles a focus of Dental Health Month Six-year-old William and Sophia Brass have been regularly visiting the dentist since their baby teeth first appeared. Their mom and dad make sure they brush twice a day and give them gifts of new toothbrushes for each holiday.
SLIDESHOW: The frozen shores of Lake Ontario
This winter's arctic blast is just making Niagara Falls a dazzling display of ice, the shores of Lake Ontario have also been transformed.
- Salvation Army to reopen LaSalle-area youth center Brynn Dixon, a 10-year-old with a passion for music, has already found a reason to spend time at the Salvation Army on Buffalo Avenue. There she practices dance, singing and playing musical instruments.
- City council members meet with LaSalle residents to kick off monthly gatherings A group of city and county politicians spent their Saturday morning getting to know their neighbors.
- Village Bake Shoppe owner brightens Valentine's Day with gift of cookies Valentine's Day usually comes with flowers, chocolate and teddy bears attached. And sometimes little notes of sweet nothings.
- 'Backyard Bird Count' starts Friday The 17th annual Great Backyard Bird Count will take place Friday through Feb. 17.
Niagara Powerlifting Club and Dennis Brochey back with bench press benefit on Saturday
Dennis Brochey wears many hats. He's a father and a husband. He's the new supervisor of Lewiston. He was an automotive business owner. But his favorite of all may be philanthropist.
- Niagara Powerlifting Club and Dennis Brochey back with bench press benefit on Saturday Dennis Brochey wears many hats. He's a father and a husband. He's the new supervisor of Lewiston. He was an automotive business owner. But his favorite of all may be philanthropist.
Dyster appointed to Buffalo Bills stadium committee
Mayor Paul Dyster has been named to a group charged with exploring options for a new stadium for the Buffalo Bills.
- Gathering to eat, talk and bring positive change to the Falls It started with a handful of Niagara Falls residents going to happy hour. They ended up bouncing ideas off of one another and discussing what could be done to make their city a better place.
- More Communities Headlines