- SLIDESHOW: GardenFest blooms in Lewiston The ninth annual GardenFest takes over Lewiston's Center Street today and Sunday.
- Tap Room celebrates 10 years on Third Street Today marks the 10th anniversary of the Tap Room Bar on Third Street. In 2004, owner Jack Hornung turned the dusty storefront into a popular tavern with a dance floor, attracting a mix of locals, tourists, and college students.
- 'Beyond the Barrel' exhibit to open The Niagara Arts and Cultural Center will host the 10th annual "Beyond the Barrel Art Exhibition," opening Saturday and continuing through Aug. 24.
SLIDESHOW: Artpark welcomes the Arctic Monkeys
A sold-out crowd took in the Arctic Monkeys at Artpark on Wednesday. It threatened to rain all night but there were just a few raindrops and they did not dampen the spirit of the crowd.
Family makes trip to Niagara Falls to fulfill item on late daughter's bucket list
The family of a young woman who lost her life to a drunken driver last year is visiting Niagara Falls in order to check off another item on their late daughter's bucket list.
Seneca Niagara Casino fireworks set for July 5
Seneca casinos officials say they will host some of the most extravagant fireworks displays in Western New York to celebrate the Independence Day holiday. Each of the two Seneca Casino resort properties, in Niagara Falls and Salamanca, will host events that are free and open to the public.
- Music will get folks dancing downtown this summer Music lovers: sooner or later, they're going to get you!
- SLIDESHOW: Free rabies clinic draws a crowd to Hyde Park The Niagara County Health Department hosted a free rabies vaccination clinic for Niagara County residents' dogs, cats and ferrets at Hyde Park on Saturday.
- SLIDESHOW: Special guest drops by Lew-Port on Friday A Rainbow Air helicopter brought a special guest to Lewiston-Porter Middle School during an annual celebration for students who have gone the entire year without a discipline report.
- NU's First Responder Disability Awareness Training program receives state award The Niagara University First Responder Disability Awareness Training program received the New York State Developmental Disabilities Planning Council 2014 Forging Pathways Award during an awards luncheon on May 29 in Saratoga.
- More Communities Headlines