Sea lions set for return at Aquarium of Niagara
The California Sea Lions at the Aquarium of Niagara are expected back from a temporary break and will be showing off their skills next week.
- NU set for week of Martin Luther King events Niagara University is hosting a full slate of service and awareness activities in observance of the birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Community Celebration honors those that serve community Sister Beth Brosmer, director of Heart, Love and Soul Food Pantry, has been following the example of St. Francis for 50 years, putting the lives of others ahead of her own. To her, it's second nature.
- MLK Jr. ceremony returns to Falls High School to honor community members
- Casino hosting job fair on Thursday A job fair is coming for those looking to find employment at one of Niagara Falls' leading employers.
- Niagara County among planned sites for Sonic drive-ins After airing television commercials in the area for years, Sonic Drive-In is finally coming to the Buffalo Niagara region.
- Niagara Falls shines in national spotlight Blizzard-like conditions that wreaked havoc on much of Western New York earlier this week, combined with a recent assessment of the top places to visit for the coming year, have put Niagara Falls in the national spotlight in a pretty substantial way.
Mike Epps gets serious about bullies during Falls visit
Turing comedian Mike Epps visited Niagara Falls to give a performance at the Seneca Niagara Casino Events Center on Friday evening, but before his show, he made a pit stop at the Doris Jones Resource Center.
- AFL/CIO Niagara/Orleans Labor Council hands out awards Local labor leaders gathered in Lewiston on Wednesday to honor some of their best and brightest.
Comedian/actor Mike Epps to speak on anti-bullying efforts at Doris Jones Resource Center
Comedian/actor Mike Epps will be speaking on anti-bullying efforts during a special event set for 5 p.m. Friday at the Doris Jones Resource Center.
- More Communities Headlines
- Sea lions set for return at Aquarium of Niagara