- SLIDESHOW: Youngstown's St. Patrick's Day parade marches down Main St. Patrick's Day festivities got off to an early start at Youngstown held its annual St. Patrick's Day Parade down Main Street on Saturday.
TODAY: Opportunities Unlimited holds basket auction
Opportunities Unlimited of Niagara will hold its 21st annual “Baskets O’Plenty” auction at the BPO Elks Lodge No. 346, 1805 Fashion Outlet Blvd.
SLIDESHOW: Late winter blast hits area hard
Wednesday's forecasted blizzard and the high winds and snow it brought to the area once again made life tough for area residents.
Hornblower boat names announced: Niagara Thunder and Niagara Wonder
The Maid of the Mist will be sharing the Niagara River with the Niagara Thunder and Niagara Wonder boats beginning this spring.
- Local veteran's story airing on American Heroes Channel Monday night A Lockport native's World War II exploits are featured in "Those Damned Engineers," an episode of the six-part series "Against the Odds" that's being shown at 10 tonight on the American Heroes Channel.
- New 'Tuscarora Heroes' edition available A newly revised sixth edition of the "Tuscarora Heroes" book is published and available for sale around the region.
- Niagara-Wheatfield staff facing Sabres alumni, hair clippers on Monday It began as a way to honor the life of someone extremely close to her.
- Almost 30 years after his death, Medal of Honor to be awarded to Lockport man When Pat Kennedy received a call in early February from a woman in the Army telling her that her father was chosen to be a Medal of Honor recipient, she thought it was a scam. After all, her father, Bill Leonard, passed away almost 30 years ago.
DELUCA: Niagara parents considering move for medical marijuana
To really see how you really feel about medical marijuana, you'd have to meet Tony Tallarico. He's 9-years-old and just a beautiful kid, with dark eyes and dark hair. I met him just the other day in his Portage Road home and, as his mom and I talked, he sat in his wheelchair in the middle of his family's small living room repeatedly turning his head left and right, his eyes casting about the room as is he was searching for something.
- A hero's farewell for Ricky Jones Hero -- It was a word spoken over and over and over in the filled to over-flowing sanctuary of Riverside Presbyterian Church on Tuesday morning.
- More Communities Headlines