- Local family warns of invisible killer A North Tonawanda family says they're lucky to be alive after exposure to high levels of carbon monoxide Jan. 5 in their Niagara Parkway home sent several people to the hospital.
- School students painting mural to give Hydraulic Park a lift When students that participate in NCCC's Liberty Partnership Program were asked to come up with a fun way to do some community service, they had a hard time deciding on a project. They all agreed on one thing, however, that the City of Niagara Falls could benefit from having more to look at.
- Father Baker sainthood effort costs mount The 25-year effort to elevate to sainthood a beloved Buffalo-area priest known as the "Padre of the Poor" has so far cost upward of $100,000, and plans are in the works to raise hundreds of thousands more.
- Time for Tonawanda's big pizza party The Tonawandas' biggest pizza party will be back for its 13th year Tuesday, as Pizza Fest takes place from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Classics V Banquet Center on Niagara Falls Boulevard in Amherst.
Casino brings back a bit of 'Burlesque'
Quinn Lemley stars in "Burlesque To Broadway" on stage tonight and Saturday at the Seneca Niagara Hotel and Casino Event Center.
- Believe it -- robins enjoy a frigid Goat Island Forget that long-held belief that robins always head for the Sun Belt to escape the wintry climes. They don't.
- SLIDESHOW: NU Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. Day Niagara University celebrates MLK day with events Monday and throughout the week.
- Starpoint student Holly Krupski hits a high note When she was little, Holly Krupski's perfect pitch used to keep her parents entertained on long road trips.
- Community Missions offering sweet relief on Feb. 7 Community Missions, Inc. will hold its 17th annual Sweetheart Dinner on Feb. 7 at the Sheraton at the Falls.
Sea lions set for return at Aquarium of Niagara
The California Sea Lions at the Aquarium of Niagara are expected back from a temporary break and will be showing off their skills next week.
- More Communities Headlines