- MALE SUMMIT: Young high schoolers meet with mentors/role models to talk about life. The boys all wanted to talk about the Buffalo Bills. And they did. But only after Paul Lancaster, Director of Player Engagement for the Buffalo Bills, talked seriously to them about planning their lives. Lancaster was the keynote speaker at the Male Summit, held on Friday at the Doris W. Jones Family Resource Building by the Niagara Falls Municipal Housing Authority.
- Conference center site of Arbor Day tree sale, barbecue dinner Arbor Day is being celebrated in the Falls with a tree fundraiser coming up May 2 at the Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls.
- State parks gearing up for spring events Regional state parks as well as their counterparts across the Empire State can always benefit from a corps of volunteers to help spruce up the sites and facilities.
- United Way supporters to be honored Thursday Several individuals and organizations throughout Niagara County will receive recognition for their commitment to the United Way mission at an upcoming celebration.
Old Stone Chimney decision delayed
The Niagara Falls Historic Preservation Commission has delayed action on an application for a local landmark designation in anticipation of further information.
- Lewiston nonprofit joining People Inc.
- Local developers,officials take measured steps to lure Wallenda back to Falls Nik Wallenda might not be the only daredevil around here, although he takes the risks and walks those crazy high wires while crowds watch in awe.
91st Street Church of the Nazarene will hold its last service on Sunday.
Eyes were misty and some tears fell as leaders of the 91st St. Church of the Nazarene talked this week about the last service they will hold in their church on Sunday.
- Kids' Easter event set at Power Vista
New hospital bistro on the menu at Memorial
A new dining experience is in the works for visitors, staff members and volunteers at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center.
- More Communities Headlines