- Maple Weekend welcomes a newcomer Brothers-in-law Tony Gaeta, 67, and Rich Goodman, 66, are passionate about maple syrup. So passionate, in fact, that the two recently retired men spend hours every day creating the sugary, sweet amber-colored liquid.
- SLIDESHOW: St. Patrick's Day Parade The Niagara Falls Ancient Order Of Hibernians celebrated St. Patrick's day at the Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls.
- New art project will place decorative barrels around Niagara County A new public art project will most likely be barreling into Niagara County in spring 2015.
- St. Francis students joining the fight with letter-writing campaign Students at St. Francis have joined in the fight to keep their school open and sent more than 100 letters to religious and political officials this week in support of the effort.
- Hibernians prepare for big party, short parade The wearin' of the green Monday will again be in fashion even though that messy white stuff lingers after one of the worst winters in years.
- SLIDESHOW: Youngstown's St. Patrick's Day parade marches down Main St. Patrick's Day festivities got off to an early start at Youngstown held its annual St. Patrick's Day Parade down Main Street on Saturday.
TODAY: Opportunities Unlimited holds basket auction
Opportunities Unlimited of Niagara will hold its 21st annual “Baskets O’Plenty” auction at the BPO Elks Lodge No. 346, 1805 Fashion Outlet Blvd.
SLIDESHOW: Late winter blast hits area hard
Wednesday's forecasted blizzard and the high winds and snow it brought to the area once again made life tough for area residents.
Hornblower boat names announced: Niagara Thunder and Niagara Wonder
The Maid of the Mist will be sharing the Niagara River with the Niagara Thunder and Niagara Wonder boats beginning this spring.
- Local veteran's story airing on American Heroes Channel Monday night A Lockport native's World War II exploits are featured in "Those Damned Engineers," an episode of the six-part series "Against the Odds" that's being shown at 10 tonight on the American Heroes Channel.
- More Communities Headlines