Niagara Catholic hosting annual Alumni Weekend
Niagara Catholic Jr./Sr. High School will be hosting its annual Alumni Weekend Friday through Monday. The weekend includes a variety of events, many open to the public, as well as alumni.
- Canal Fest is officially open Despite the threat of rain and thunderstorms, residents from both sides of the Erie Canal gathered at noon on Sunday on the Renaissance Bridge to officially kick off the 32nd annual Canal Fest of the Tonawandas.
- Mystery art found in Carnegie Center basement Sue Jenson went down into the basement of the Carnegie Art Center planning to clean up a bit in preparation for upcoming renovations, but instead of a bunch of junk, she discovered dozens of pastel and charcoal portraits.
Blue Mondays concert series returns to Hennepin Park Gazebo
It all begins tonight -- a chance to experience blues at its finest in the intimate, outdoor concert setting of Hennepin Park Gazebo in Lewiston.
- Pendleton Historical Society's log cabin in need of repairs The town board is trying to secure grant funding to make necessary repairs to the log cabin building on Campbell Boulevard where the Pendleton Historical Society meets.
- Seneca Nation commits to native-only landscaping The Seneca Indian Nation is strengthening its roots to the land with a new commitment to use only indigenous plants and trees in public landscaping.
- SLIDESHOW: Old Fort Niagara's 35th annual French and Indian War Encampment Old Fort Niagara is wrapping up its 35th annual French and Indian War Encampment today.
SLIDESHOW: Fireworks light up the sky Friday night
Hundreds of area residents gathered in and around Hyde Park to watch the city's annual Fourth of July fireworks display on Friday night.
- Ghost hunt coming to the Rapids Theatre Buffalo paranormal researchers Paranormal Crossroads Live will be conducting a public ghost hunt at the Rapids Theatre on July 19.
- Weekend weather called ideal for Niagara tourism The Niagara area is expected to roll out a welcome mat complete with sunny skies and pleasant temperatures for the long Independence Day weekend. The Fourth of July, as it's also called, is traditionally the biggest and most profitable time of the year for the tourist industry.
- More Communities Headlines
- Niagara Catholic hosting annual Alumni Weekend