Old Stone Chimney decision delayed
The Niagara Falls Historic Preservation Commission has delayed action on an application for a local landmark designation in anticipation of further information.
- Lewiston nonprofit joining People Inc.
- Local developers,officials take measured steps to lure Wallenda back to Falls Nik Wallenda might not be the only daredevil around here, although he takes the risks and walks those crazy high wires while crowds watch in awe.
91st Street Church of the Nazarene will hold its last service on Sunday.
Eyes were misty and some tears fell as leaders of the 91st St. Church of the Nazarene talked this week about the last service they will hold in their church on Sunday.
- Kids' Easter event set at Power Vista
New hospital bistro on the menu at Memorial
A new dining experience is in the works for visitors, staff members and volunteers at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center.
Opportunities Unlimited project collects items for Niagara Community Action Program
Opportunities Unlimited of Niagara, the Niagara County chapter of NYSARC, celebrated Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month this March with a month-long special project that led to the donation of several hundred pounds of donations.
- Isaiah 61, Highland Revitalization Committee teaming up for training program A pair of Niagara Falls housing organizations have teamed up to provide training in the skilled trades in the city's North End.
- New York state does away with GED test Common Core standards aren't just for schoolchildren. Effective this year, anyone trying to obtain a high school equivalency diploma will have to pass a test measuring basic knowledge of social studies, science and advanced math, in addition to literacy.
- Falls police and firefighters take to the ice March 29 to bring home 'A Dog for Jack' For a boy whose only 9 years old, Jack Schroeder has faced more than his fair share of challenges in life.
- More Communities Headlines
- Old Stone Chimney decision delayed